~Chapter Six~

Keigo lands on his apartment balcony softly not to wake you. He carrys you to his bed looking down and smiling at your sleeping face.He lays you down and puts some blankets on you.Before doing his night patrol he kisses you on the forehead and leaves....

~Y/n POV~
As I Slowly open my eyes i feel a dip in the bed...bed?.Where am I?.I open my  crusty eyes(we all have crusty eyes)
And see a knocked out shirtless keigo
Facing me.I internally scream at how toned he is under that stuffy jacket he wheres all the time.I put my finger on one of his abs to see what they feel like.....

~Hawks POV~
I'm half asleep when i feel a hand on my chest.'i guess y/n's bold' I think.
"Like what you see babe.." I say winking at her.She quickly puts her hand away and says
"Oh shush..I just wanted to touch my boyfriends abs thats all."
She says a little bit embarrassed.
"Oh well then" I say while putting her face in my chest.While stroking her hair.
"So..can I touch your boo-"
"No!" She says chuckling
"Awww you touched mine!" I say pouting.
"Shush" she says cuddling further in my chest..
"Your the boss" I say holding her a little closer.

~Y/n POV~
As I was falling deep into sleep I hear
"BEEP BEEP BEEP"
I feel keigo go to turn it off leaving me without warmth.
"Uhhhh" I say whining
"Sorry lovely i have to do morning patrol" he says while rubbing my head.
"Hmm" I say putting out my bottom lip..
"I'll be back at 12:00 to make lunch okay~~" he says making a deal
"Okayy" I say getting up
"Perfect" he smiled and kissed my forehead.
He goes to the dresser to put on a shirt.....And PANTS your face turns red 'omg he was sleeping in boxers! I've missed my chance!' (Didn't we all...)

~Hawks POV~
As i slip on my pants.I remember that y/n needs to use crutches.
"Oh yeah babe" is say getting her attention
"If your going to the living room use crutches"
"I DONT know how to use crutches!"
I say moving my hands.
"Oh...well I'll just carry you there,love"
I walkover to her in full hero gear.To pick her up he raises her hands like a toddler so I can pick her up 'cute' I thought .As I carry her princess style to the couch.
"Oh! Here's breakfast" i say getting a plate of eggs and toast and handing it to her.She smiles at me and laughs
"Keigo! I'm allergic to eggs but I'll take the toast tho" she says popping the toast in her mouth.
"really? I never knew that" he says throwing away the eggs.

~Y/n's POV~
After keigo scarfs down his plate of food in under a minute.He kisses me on the head and tells me.
"DON'T try to walk y/n your gonna mess up ya ankle also call me if something happens okay~ i love you~" he said the last words pretty quickly but I still heard them 'i love you..' He said.....i smile subconsciously as I turn the tv on to watch frozen 2.....as I watch the emotional movie I still hear keigos
'I love you' in my ears which makes my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

Hey lovelies.
Like the chapter?
I really don't know where the story will go from here...
So maybe I just make this a one shot book what you you think? 💛
601 words