~Chapter 10~

"Mmm" You goan as ray of sunshine hits your eyes. You peel them open and turn, Facing your cute drooling boyfriend.
"Chikennn" Keigo slurred in his sleep.
"Hehe" you laughed ,your boyfriend always loved chicken....even tho he is a hawk kinda like a chicken.
You gasp as a idea comes to you.
You plant a kiss on Keigos nose. As you walk out of bed..( more like limping from last night ;)) To the kitchen. You grab some raw chicken from outta the freezer and started seasoning it and putting on flour.You added a little more spiciness to your batch because your the only one who can handle spice.

Sizzle You plop the chicken down in the hot oil stepping back so it could cook. As you waited for breakfast you washed a couple dishes not noticing Keigo sneaking behind you...
"HA!" You shrieked as Keigo suddenly snaked his hands across your waist in a back hug.
"Babe don't do that!" You said pinching his nose.
"Haha I could help myself beautiful~" he says chuckling.
"Well if you can't help yourself then i guess you got get breakfast...." You said smirking.
"Whats breakfast?" He asked tilting his head. You pointed at the stove next to you. He walked towards the pot and a smile beamed across his face.
"OMG CHICKEN!!!" He said facing you.
You laughed as he picked you up in his arms chanting
"Chicken,chicken,Chicken!"
"Heha babe! Put me down its gonna burn!"
You said escaping his hug to take out the crispy chicken in the hot oil.
You gave him four Big chicken breasts.
And you got two drum sticks.(What? I like drumsticks!)
Keigo sat at the table waiting as you walked over the CHICKEN.
You sat his plate down infront of him.
Smiling as he gave you a quick peck on the cheek.
As you were about to sit down a loud Boom! Rang through your apartment. You dropped your plate. As you and hawks stood up looking for the loud Boom.
You ran towards the window looking outside about a block away you saw a big fire......
You glanced at your boyfriend as you quickly slid on your hero suit and rushed out the door running towards the fire. Hawks flew there above you.
You recognize the place on fire....as Your agency! Your brain was going a million miles an hour as one of your coworkers came up next to you panting.
"Kana! H-hina is still in there s-she went back to get Chelsea!" She yelled as tears slid down her cheek.
You quickly thanked her for the information and prepared to go inside.You knew Hawks would tell you to wait for the firefighters as you didn't have a fire resistant quirk but you had to save your friend!.You but a hand over your mouth and rushed into the building.

"WAIT! y/n!" Hawks yelled him seeing you rush in.
"Dammit!" He cursed himself for not holding you back in time.
He to rushed into the building after you flying over debris and wood.
He focused standing still for a minute to. Try and hear your voice..A sound that your alive...

Breathing was 10 times harder now as hot smoke snaked into your lungs. Heard some distant rattling hoping..Praying it was hina. You ran towards a piece of wood..And saw a foot.
"Hina!" You yelled turning over the
Piece of burnt wood to see hina already knocked out by the smoke. You picked her up hoisting her up on your back.As you slowly carry her towards the exit.

"Y/N!" Hawks yelled tears in his eyes worried for his reckless girlfriend.
Creeeak the building shifted meaning any second it was gonna collapse.
"Y/N!" he called even more frantic calling your name several times amongst the flames.
"S-Sir you need to get outta the building its gonna collapse!" A firefighter says pulling on his arm.
"NO! My girlfriend is inside!" He yelled back standing his ground.
"Sir....." He said not wanting to break the news shes probably already dead.
"S-shes probably already came out sir" he said as Trying to pull him towards the exit. The old building creaked onced More half of the building already collapsed.
"We NEED to leave its gonna collape any second!" The firefighter said pulling. Hawks along by the hand towards the exit as tear fell down his ash covered face.

"AGHH" you yelled as the flames nip at your feet. You walked faster now as the building ShOok on its last legs.
Sweat beaded down your forehead as the flames make it hard to see....
You look in front of you...The exit is about ten steps away but your knees buckle on you making you fall. Hinas body you were carrying fell atop of you.  You didn't have the energy to get up again to fight.So at one last attempt at survival you called your boyfriends name.
"HAWKS!"
Keigos ears picked up your voice loud and clear among the 10 ambulances behind him. He jumped up and ran into the flames once more trying to find you.
"H-Hey!" A firefighter yelled as he rushed into flames. But the thought of you living another day was the only thing occupy his mind.He looked down on the floor scanning for any leg or arm.
He gasp as he sees your arm outstretched to him and your eyes slowly closing.
He quickly picked you and hina up.Hina on his back and him bridal carrying you.
He grunted as the smoke burned his eyesight making it harder to move.
He made it outside the cool air hitting him as he fell from exhaustion.
The People and reporters cheered as he successfully saved 2 lives without dying himself. Emts came and took hina and y/n in his arms them being in critical condition.
Keigo hopped in the ambulance with you as someone was doing cpr. Trying to get you to breathe.Keigos tears overcame his face as the brought out the difibulater (I can't spell sorry :)))
"Clear!" He yelled shocking your body making you bounce up.
"We have a pulse!" They yelled frantically trying not to lose it on the way to the hospital.
For the first time in hawks life he truly knew how much you meant to him.
And he was never letting go....

Ahhh hello sorry for not updating soon the power went out and i lost this :( but i tried to remember the key points s and here you are :)
Btw This is soo long to compensate
Hope you like the angst ;)
1,107 words