~Chapter 13~

"Its okay keigo I won't leave again....I promise" You say taking his face into your hands and kissing him deeply.
-----------------------Chapter 12----------------------
Hello lovelys! Please turn on the lovely music above then follow for more updates!

After the deep kiss you both smiled at eachother with a warmth in your heart.
Keigo was no longer numb without you.
And your hands were no longer cold without him............
"Umm...babe" Keigo said a little concerned.
"Um yeah" you said still smiling like a child.
"Y-your pregnant" Your eyes widen and your mouth hung open at a lost for words.
"Y-You don't have to keep them..."
Keigos said sadly seeing the look on your face.
"T-them!" You said your jaw on the floor. 'Twins!' You thought happily.
"Hehe YOUR GONNA BE A DADDY"
You yelled happily. Giving Keigo a bear hug.
Keigo surprised face soon turned into a loving smile as he was gonna be a daddy!.
"Your gonna be a mom!" He yelled back giving you quick kisses all over your face. You both giggled as you yelled over and over again "I'm gonna be a
mom!".

 You both giggled as you yelled over and over again "I'm gonna be amom!"

"Sign...Im always the last to know!"
Hina and her friends complained at the door.
Your face lite up even more
"Hina!!" You yelled motioning for all of them to come hug you.
You all laughed as hina and the rest of your agency engulfed you in a little to tight group hug.
"Your making me god mom right? What am i kidding! If course you are!" Hina says rubbing your tummy.
"Um actuall-" Keigo tried to say.
"If course!" You said cutting Keigo off.
Keigo just sighed happily and pecked your forehead.
'Thank god she's back to normal' he thought leaving our room so you can catch up with your girlfriends.
"Thank God shes back" he said silently against your hospital door. Shedding the last of his tears.

Heyy! Lovelies liked da chapter? I did too! It's pretty short ( sorry) but i like the story in sentimental parts! Ya know?  P

Heyy! Lovelies liked da chapter? I did too! It's pretty short ( sorry) but i like the story in sentimental parts! Ya know? P.s Its not over!
347 words.