~Chapter 12~

As he listened to your belly he could hear a strong heart beat. But underneath he could hear a underline soft and delicate heartbeat...Twins?
---------------------Chapter 12----------------------
Hello lovelies! Before you read please turn on the song above!. Thxs and please follow for updates :3..

Keigo's eyes widen y/n waking up was even more dire then before she was carrying not one but two babies.
Flashback~
"Hey babe?" Y/n said her head deep in Keigos chest lazily watching Netflix.
"Yeaaa" he sung back stroking your hair.
"Hehe ya know if we have kids imma name one Ketsuki! And Yamaki! They kinda rhyme!" She looked up at keigo with those Childish ____ eyes if hers.
"Ketsuki?! Who said we're having girls!
Dont get me wrong i'd love a little girl but what about a big brother!"
Keigo said partly whining and laughing
"Girls are kind and boys are mean!"
Y/n said pecking him on the nose like a child.
"Hehe okay girls it is then babe"
End of flashback
Keigo laughed sadly thinking back on the memory why did his brain have to torture him like this.
He squeezed your cold hands as he thinks back to every little laugh, kiss. Or kind word you've said to him.
Flashback
"Uhh hello?" Hawks answers your call while on patrol.
"BABE!" You yell frantically into the phone trying not to laugh.
"W-Whats wrong baby! Are you okay!?" Hawks yelled back now worried your hurt...or worse.
"I-i don't know You need to come to ____ park! By the tree PLEASE HURRY"
You said quickly hanging up the phone so he didn't hear you die laughing.
"Haha he's gonna be mad but he'll love it' You thought to yourself as you lay out
The blanket for a surprise picnic date!.

As Hawks races through the sky a million scenarios run through his brain
'Did someone kidnap her! Is she dying!
Did someone hurt her? I'LL KILL THEM'
The murderous rage from hawks eyes could be seen miles away. However you needed him He'd promise to protect you!.

You hummed softly as you sit down on the red blanket ready to surprise hawks. You smiled to yourself imagining his dumb founded face when. He sees your master piece.
You gasp spying your boyfriend flying 100 mph towards you will scary eyes....
Maybe this was a bad idea...You thought

Keigo quickly stops infront of you worry coursing through his veins.
"A-are you okay! Are you hurt? Where are you hurt!" He demanded taking your face in his hands and looking you over spinning you around making you giggle.
"Hehe Keigos baby" you said chuckling
"What! Does it hurt!" He said confused to why you were laughing.
"No! I'm fine" you said caressing his cheek.
"Look under you babe" you said smiling
Keigo slowly looks down to see a picnic basket?....and a blanket..?
The worry in his eyes slowly fade into rage.
"BABY! I-i thought you got hurt! *sigh* don't do that again baka!" Keigo scolded flicking your forehead making you pout.
"Well I dont want this date to go to waste then! Come here!" You say sitting down with him.
"Where did you even get this idea from?" Keigo questioned
"From my brilliant head!" You said proudly.
"Hehe your such a Kid" he teased kissing your cheek quickly.
"I-i am not!" You said back a little flustered.
"Suree baby~" Keigo sings leaning on the tree eating a small sandwich.
You smiled and sat next to him finishing your sandwich the soft warmth of the spring sun lulling you you sleep on keigos shoulders.
"Y/n! where's th-" Keigo stopped talking seeing you fast asleep on his shoulder

He smirked taking a second to enjoy your features your lips....soft skin....beautiful eyes and plenty big forehead. ( i had to be realistic) .
You never shone it but he knew you didn't like your forehead you'd always wear hats or bangs to cover it up. But keigo loves your forehead its the right size for forehead kisses. He smiled smothering your forehead with soft kisses. And adding one last kiss on your nose.
"I love your forehead y/n" he said softly.
"Y-you do...." You said being awake the whole time.
"Uhmm of course I do!" He said a little surprised you heard him at first.
"I love every part of you baby girl" He said bringing up your hand and kissing it.
Your cheeks were painted red by Keigos. Sweet comments and his first I love you.
"I love you too Keigo" You said with a big childish grin. Giving him a loving head pat.
"Your such a Kid" he said looking downwards trying to hid hid massive blush. It was your first I love you after all....
End of flashback
Keigo opened his eyes not even realizing he was crying tear drops, Dropped on your hand.
"please, please wake up y/n" he said sobbing.
"I-i miss your cheek kisses cause your to shy to kiss my lips"
"I miss your childish grin whenever you prank me"
"I miss Surprise dates that scare me to death!"
"I REALLY MISS YOU Y/N PLEASE COME BACK TO ME" Keigo yelled caressing your warm hands......warm hands?.

"I missed you too" you whispered back to keigo.
Keigos gasped quickly looking up at you
With disbelief.
One tear dropped as he jumped on you quickly bear hugging you and never letting go.
"Please d-dont leave me again y/n!"
He says burying you into his chest sobbing on your shoulder.
"Its okay keigo I won't leave again....I promise" You say taking his face into your hands and kissing him deeply.

~~To be continued~~

Hello lovelies! This isn't the end of the story! She still has many things to do ;) Stay tuned make sure to follow for updates!