Chapter 3 Run Away

Ae Yoong was walking through the hallways. She was on her was to her locker. She opened it and noticed something.

"I can see what you're doing Beomgyu." Ae Yoong said looking at mirror. She saw Beomgyu's reflection walking towards her. He was planning to startle her. Beomgyu just pouted and glared at his friend.

"Nice try Gyu hyung. You'll get her next time." Taehyun told the said male while patting his shoulder. Ae Yoong just giggled.

"So have you guys decided what you're going to do for the audition?" she asked her friends.

"Nothing's sure yet but, we are planning to audition as a group." Yeonjun replied looking down at his slightly shorter friend.

"Am I allowed to watch you guys perform?" Ae Yoong asked, wanting to know if she can so she can show her support to her friends.

"Of course you can! Seokjin mentioned during the meeting that they'll be inviting people to watch. Plus, you being there and cheering for us would help us a whole lot." Beomgyu said with a smile, then looking at Soobin and Huening Kai who were busy with their phones.

"What's up with them?" Ae Yoong asked, who noticed Beomgyu looking at her two busy friends.

"Don't know. They've been doing that since we saw them." Taehyun answered while leaning his side on the lockers and crossing his arms over his chest.

Soobin suddenly giggled which triggered their curiosity even more. "Yah!" Beomgyu said as he grabbed Soobin's phone from his hands.

"What the- Beomgyu give it back!" Soobin yelled trying to retrieve his phone from Gyu.

"It's that app." Beomgyu said, trying to fight the elder's strength. He eventually gave up and handed Soobin his phone back.

"What app?" Ae Yoong furrowed her eyebrows, obviously curious.

"You really are not updated, aren't you?" Yeonjun said, well aware that his female friend was always the last person to know what the trend is. He knows that she didn't give shit about what most people are doing. Ae Yoong just narrowed her eyes at him.

"Run Away. It lets you talk to strangers." Huening Kai answered her question. "You just type in an interest and the app will find you a person to talk to with the same interest."

"Ever since the app was discovered, everyone in the school has been using it and typing "converse" as an interest so they can talk to people within the school." Beomgyu continued for Huening Kai.

"Why would you want to waste your time talking to strangers? Have you all used the app?" Ae Yoong asked the five men. The boys sharing glances and giving Ae Yoong sheepish smiles.

"Everyone has been using it Ae Yoong. You should try it for yourself too. I have to admit that it's fun." Taehyun said to the female.

The school bell was heard and students were rushing to get to their classes. The six friends also started walking to their classes, leaving Taehyun, Huening Kai, and Ae Yoong together. As the three entered their classroom, they sat on their assigned seats. Luckily they were seated near each other. Ae Yoong sat near the window with Taehyun by her right and Huening Kai sitting in front of her. Ae Yoong continued to ask more questions about the said app.

"What would you even tell a stranger?" Ae Yoong asked both of them.

"Anything you want, I guess. They'll never know your identity unless you reveal it." Taehyun said, opening his bag to get his notebook and placing it on his desk.

"I don't think I have the time to talk to strangers." Ae Yoong said, placing her notebook on her desk as well. "Anyways, did you guys finished the homework?" she asked to the two.

"We have a homework?" Huening Kai's eye slighty widened with realization, grabbing his bag and retrieving his notebook.

Ae Yoong and Taehyun literally just face palmed as soft giggles escaped their mouths. Huening Kai looked back at them with his pleading puppy eyes. Ae Yoong, understanding what he meant, handed her notebook over to him.