Chapter Seventeen

________________________

Cover on the right ----->

Enjoy(:

________________________

Chapter Seventeen

The first thing I notice when my eyes open is that I fell asleep on the couch eating Italian food and watching Food Network.

I groan as I groggily prop myself up and let loose a large yawn from my mouth that has hot tears streaming down my face. I push myself off of the leather structure reluctantly attempting to unpack. When my eyes scan over the digital clock on the coffee table, I notice that I'm already late for school.

"Shit," I exclaim as I rush to my room to dig through my clothes. I'll just have to unpack after I'm finished with school. I quickly throw on a white tank top and a black cardigan. After this, I slip on capris leggings and a black and white skirt over it. I slide on black flats whilst hopping to the bathroom to scrub my teeth and rake the snarls out of my hair. After my morning rituals are completed, I dash to the kitchen and slam open the cupboard to snatch a granola bar and sprint back to my room to hunt for my bag for school. That's when I realize something.

I didn't bring my school bag with me.

I face palm and mutter profanities under my breath all the while stomping out of my room and into the hallway to stand before my door. I open it with a bang and slam it closed again. I glance around at the curious eyes staring back at me weirdly, searching for Will's. When I come out without luck, I trudge up to a random sorceress as she smiles at me kindly.

"Valorie Stone, right," she asks kindly.

"Yep," I shoot her a rushed smile, "Do you know where I can find William Trenton?"

Her eyes widen in surprise, "You know him?"

I roll my eyes as her astonished expression, "Yes and I would like to know where his room is."

She nods vigorously before beckoning for me to follow her. I stomp impatiently after her. When early mornings and I clash, things aren't so pretty.

"Here," she says after walking further down the endless hallway. I nod in thanks and scrape my shoes on the plush red carpet that covers the floor. I skim my eyes over the name written in gold lettering: WILLIAM TRENTON. I don't hesitate to pound on his door with my fist.

"Open up, lazy ass," I scream, hoping to awaken him from his deep sleep. Again, I earn some strange, but some amused glares from the in humans scurrying around me in the narrow hallway. Not many are out at this hour, but the ones who are seem preoccupied.

I tear open my granola bar viciously sinking my teeth into the oats covered in honey and chocolate, then moaning in delight. I need to soothe my ferocious stomach before Will comes out or else he'll just become agitated with my monster of a stomach. I tap my foot impatiently while wolfing down the granola bar like a cave man. After waiting for a couple of minutes and staring at my half eaten granola bar, I pound on the wooden door again.

"I swear to God if you don't open this door in two seconds. . . ." I leave the threat hanging just to make it sound more ominous.

I keep pounding on the door while chewing, the left side of my body leaning tiredly against the door while knocking. When the door opens on me, I rush forward in surprise. Will stands there, bags beneath his eyes, his brown hair unbelievably tousled and sticking up everywhere in the most attractive way possible. I keep an impatient scowl on my face to hide the gasp that would leave my lips along with my drool if I opened my mouth. A tight shirt clings to his six pack and loose male sweat pants hang loosely around his slim waist.