Chapter Fourteen

______________________

Bradley Steven Perry (Michal) on the right ---->

Enjoy three pages of Tess' POV :)

______________________

Chapter Fourteen

(Tess's POV)

Something has been going on with Valorie. Lately, she's had a more fieriness about her; not literally. What I mean by that is that she is acting more confident and like she doesn't give a shit about what people think of her.

About a year ago, she was just a quiet and timid person whereas I was the complete opposite. I use to not care what others thought of me; until now. I'm shattered beyond repair; even Brooke can't fix me with her smart mouth and hilarious use of language. She had a massive crush on Will Trenton; and had no chance with him. I still think she has not completely gotten over him. Although she might not like him nearly as much as she used to, she's showing it differently. In seventh grade, Valorie would just freeze, if and when Will would pass her nearby, of utter a few words to her. She would flush a deep scarlet while Brooke and I either looked at her with sympathy, or bit our cheeks from trying to contain laughter. After he left, she would just glare at us, and that was that.

But now, it was almost like she didn't give. She was as tough as toenails now; unstoppable.

I smile slightly to myself just pondering on the strong individual Valorie has become. I wanted Will to recognize her undying love for him, hell, I still do. They would make a beautiful couple; everyone would either want to gawk over them, swoon over them, or stab them.

"Tess, whatcha thinking about," Valorie asks me, cocking her head slightly in confusion.

I smile slightly at her, "How beautiful you and Will's babies will be."

She gapes at me in horror, as Brooke and I burst out in fits of laughter. Jake just appears infuriated, for whatever matter, as Michal attempts to cover up his chuckles.

Valorie cracks a smile, "At least I got you to smile." She grins triumphantly.

At this comment, I snap my mouth shut and remove the smile from my mouth. "You just reminded me of him," I say in disgust, thinking of Cameron. Yes, he was gorgeous, and that didn't make it any better, but I hate the jerk. I just don't understand why he even bothers to notice me. Maybe it's because I show that his comments and actions have an effect on me. But then again, Valorie and Brooke seem to think Cameron has a thing for me.

Haha, that's hilarious.

Can't they see he abhors me?

Can't they see I abhor him?

Obviously they're blind retards.

"What did you say," Brooke says, raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing just voicing my thoughts," I say hurriedly.

"So apparently Val and I are blind retards to you? What, because we don't see that Cameron hates you?" She smirks.

You just read my mind.

"Nope," I say, "He obviously hates me."

"Who," Jake asks, butting in.

"Cameron," Val mutters.

At the mention of him, Jake's eyes narrow and almost become darker, "What has that dickhead done this time," he growls.

"Language, bruh," Michal tsks.