Onto the next. I made it to the next  class (which was Biology) with Bri few minutes before the teacher came in. We sat in our regular seats and awaited the teacher.
"Sooooooo......" she exaggerated and I cocked my eyebrows at her.
"What?" I ask.
"Stop playing dumb. How are things with you and Mycheal?" She ask bumping our shoulders together. I blush at the mention of his name.
"Hmmmm I see that" she tease and I roll my eyes.
"He's nice and very cute" I said biting my lips. Then the image of Brent popped up in my head.
"You like him don't you?" She ask wiggling her eyebrows.
"Yes" I said and cover my mouth with both hands.
"Ahhhhh my girl found a boo" she squealed.
"And Who is that?" I heard a voice behind me ask and I literally jumped out of my seat in shock.
"What the f Brent" I said holding my heart.
"Just say the word it's not gonna kill you" he said smirking and I roll my eyes.
"So who are we talking about?" He ask and I shrug.
"Her crush and you're clearly not invited into our conversation" Bri said sassily rolling her eyes.
"Whatever bingo bob I'm talking to her not you" he said and I giggled. What a name.
"Hey watch how you talk to my bestie" I said glaring at him. Bri stuck her tongue out at him and he roll his eyes in annoyance.
"So?" He ask.
"Mycheal now shooo" Bri said before I could say anything. I mentally slap myself for telling her anything. I saw Brent's jaw clenched and I felt guilty. He strained a smile and took a seat behind us.
"Thanks a lot Bri" I said sarcastically.
"I only met him yesterday and probably it won't last" I said.
"Oh stop being so dramatic" she said and then the teacher came in and we started the lesson.

The next classes only lasted for thirty minutes and Mycheal and I talked and laughed at any given time we got. It was now lunchtime and we all met up at the parking lot.
"Ready?" Bri ask us and we all responded. I look around and saw; Evan.
"What the hell is she doing here." I whispered to Bri.
"I don't know B I swear I didn't invite her I can't even stand her" Bri said and I nodded because I knew she didn't. Me;Mycheal;Kyle and Bri went into Bri's car while Brent and Evan went into Brent's car.

Bri was the first to drive out of the parking lot followed by Brent.
"Where are we going?" I ask and she smirk evilly. Oh God.
"Is there any harm in going to a little water;hmmm?" She ask and I got anxious.
"But I didn't-" she cut me off by saying.
"I always got your back don't worry B" she said and focus her attention back on the road. She really does.
After a few minutes of driving she pulled up at the same beach we went when Brent and I weren't friends.
"Are you ok?" I ask Mycheal and he nodded.
"Yeah. You?" He ask and I nodded.
We got out of the car and went to change our clothes. I don't know how Mycheal got the invite but I am happy he came. My outfit for today consisted of dark denim jeans and a fitted t-shirt. I took off my top leaving me in a black body blouse and then my bottom which left me in white undies.
"Damn girl" Bri said looking at my body. It felt a little awkward but I'm getting use to it 
"If I was a boy I would definitely tap that ass" she said and I laughed at her trying to be a f boy.
"Same here bro" I said and we burst out in laughter. I know you think I don't have anxiety attacks. But I do and when I get a chance like this to finally be happy I will take it with pleasure. When I wasn't like this it was like me and the world is at constant battle every time. It's like I'm in another dimension I'm lost afraid;paranoid. It's like I see a doorway to happiness and ever time I'm walking towards that door it seems far away. You don't understand what it feels like to be fighting with yourself daily. I may seem happy around everyone but when I'm alone it's like the darkness consumes me again and again. It's very hard and I'm trying but people don't understand.
"Hello earth to Phoebe" Bri said snapping me out of my dark overwhelming thoughts. I strained a smile.
"You ok?" She ask and I nodded.
"Come on" I said just to take her mind off of me. We ran towards the beach hand in hand.

"Ahhhh" I scream when a hand came and found its way around my waist.
"It's me Red Head"Brent said and I relaxed in his embrace. I turn around to face him. We were away from the rest who were playing with a ball in the water. While Evan was busy taking pictures. I rolled my eyes.
"So what are you doing here alone?" He ask me.
"Thinking" I said taking a few steps back. He smirk and was making his way up to me when his ' lovely girlfriend' called him (note my sarcasm) I rolled my eyes and he sigh.
"I have to go" he said then wink at me. I felt my cheeks heat up.

The rest of the day went superb and we went to McDonalds afterwards.
"Did you have a great time?" I ask Mycheal.
"Yeah I did your friends are really nice except for that Evan girl she didn't stop throwing herself at me" he said cringing. I laughed.
"Yeah expected she a hoe and she's not my friend" I receiving a chuckle from him. 
"Ahhhhh...." he said scratching his neck.
"Hmmmm" I hummed.
"C-can I get your number?" He ask nervously.
"Yeah sure" I said biting my lips. He gave me his phone and I gave him my digits. After that we went back into the car and went home. After Bri dropped me off I waved to them goodbye and went inside.

Please like;comment and share thank you