Chapter 17 "I gently touched his lips"

Gun looked up at me surprised and looked a bit scared and suddenly started look more nervous. His nervous look made me want to hug him and protect him more than I already want to.

"Eyy don't think to much, we're two boys I won't do anything to you."
I said even though I felt the urge to kiss him all the time. I never liked anyone like this before and it made me nervous and I hated it, I can't let my feelings take control over me.

He looked at me for quite some time, and I had a hard time figuring out his expression.
"Heh it's fine I'll find a bedroom to sleep in."
he said and quickly turned around to walk away but I grabbed his arm before he could do so. He turned around to face me.

"Let go."
Gun said in a calm manner, but with a scared look on his face.
"Who should let go?"
I said and looked at him waiting for him to realize. It seemed like he quickly realized what I meant because he sighed deeply.
"Let go..Papi"
Gun said the words "let go" loud and clear while he said Papi in a soft tone witch made my heart melt.
I broke my grip from his arm and crossed my arms.
"See, I will obey you as you wish if you call me Papi."
Gun frowned at my words and pouted.
"It's so ridiculous, you're so annoying"
Gun said while pouting and looking away.

Even though Gun didn't admit it his heart felt at ease when he was with Off, he felt save around him and secured. After the kiss Gun couldn't look at Off in the same way he used to. Even though he found him annoying and stubborn, he's not as bad as Gun thought he would be.
"So..."
I said and tried to break the silence but suddenly all the lights in the cabin went out.
Gun got startled and jumped but forgot that he hurt his ankle and tried not to fall, even though it was dark I could see his figure trying not to fall, just before he almost fell I caught him, my arms were around his waist and his arms were around my neck. It was dark but I could feel that his face were only inches apart from mine.

"Are you okay?"
I whispered close to his face.
"Y-yeah I-I'm..." Gun stuttered nervously.
All the lights quickly came on again so I could see Gun's face clearly, but I was to hypnotize with Gun in my embrace that I didn't notice that the lights were back on.
"Hey the lights are back, why would they go out for only seconds?"
Gun said.
I couldn't answer I was to busy studying his face now when it was so close to mine, his skin is so fair and smooth his cherry lips, brown big eyes, and flushed cheeks. My heart felt so soft.
"Off- I mean Papi are you okay?"
Gun tried to stand up but I wouldn't let him go.
"Hey let me go!"
He raised his voice a little louder.
My dad suddenly walked into the kitchen seeing half asleep and yawning he jumped a little when he saw both of us.
"What are you guys up to?"
My dad said and tried not to sound angry.
Only my dad's voice got me out of my hypnosis.
I let go of Gun, I cleared my throat before I spoke.
"Oh hey dad uhm we were just...you know..w-what happened to the lights?"
I said and sounded more confused than my dad's expression.

"It was nothing I fixed it, it happens every now and then, but why are you kids still up?!? It's late, people in this house is trying to sleep!"
"Oh we were about to but then the lights went out and Gun got sca- ehmm we got scared so...."
I said and was trying to find ways to get out of this room and away from dad and take Gun with me.

I could feel my dad's cold eyes staring at me and I felt chills up my spine because of the coldness.

"Well then leave now the lights are back, both of you get out of here."
I took Gun's hand and took him with me. My dad watch my action and got surprised, he watched us leave.

"L-let go! I can't walk so fast"
Gun said and shook my hand of his.
"My ankle still hurts stupid!"
He argued.
"Hey calm down, keep it down. C'mon follow me."
I walked away and up the stares but Gun didn't follow me. I sighed and went back to Gun to pick him up and I carried him with me up the stairs to a room that was empty.

"Let me down!!"
Gun screamed and kicked with his legs.
"You need to calm down, you wouldn't listen what was I supposed to do, sleep in here I can't let you wander around all night."
I said and put him down gently on the bed.

"But..."
"No, no but, you're sleeping here."
I said as I sat down next to Gun.
"Ugh you're so annoying."
Gun said and laid down on the bed as close to the wall as he possibly could get. I smiled at his cuteness and my heart softened at the sight of him cuddled up to the wall.
"Gun I really do want to take care of you, I know it seems like I'm heartless and cold and that I bully you a lot but I just...I really like you and I don't know why but-"
I got interrupted by Gun's snores and loud breathing. I scuffed and laid down next to him and put the cover over us. Gun turned around still sleeping. I turned around to face him. I gently touched his lips and then his cheeks.
"Why do I like you so much little boy?"
I said as I closed my eyes.