Chapter 13 "I whispered close to his ear which made him twitch"

I walked after Gun.
"Hey what's that supposed to mean?"
I screamed after him while he walked out the door. Outside there were two cars ready, my dad were in the first car sitting in the driving seat with my mom next to him. Emma was sitting in the backseat waiting for me.

"Hey Off come sit here, I've saved space for you" she smiled at me but it quickly faded when Abby sat down on the seat next to Emma.
"Thank you for saving this seat for me and my bag" she placed her bag in the middle between her and Emma.
Emma rolled her eyes at Abby and looked at me, we giggled together, Gun noticed and scuffed. I lightly pushed his arm which made him look up at me.
"Are you jealous?"
I asked annoyingly while I smirked.
"Of you and my sister, hah you wish" he looked away to not meet my eyes but I could tell he blushed.
Before I could answer back, Guns dad yelled at us.

"Hey Gun and Off come here I will drive you two" Gun's dad said to us and gestured us to come to his car. We both looked at each other, I smiled softly at him, he looked away and walked over to the car and I followed him.

Gun opened the door to the front seat.
"Wait Gun, you and Off sit back in the backseats my bag is here"
Gun looked back at me to meet me smiling back at him. He sighed and closed the door hard and we both got in the backseat but Gun quickly stopped.

"But hey dad, there is a bag in here as well" Gun looked confused but also worriedly at his dad.
"Yeah I know it's Emma's, sit in the middle, and hurry the other ones are already on their way"
His dad got in the car and turned on the engine.
I got in car and sat right next to Gun our legs and arms touching each other. Guns dad started to drive and we were soon out on the road.

During the car ride I could feel Gun's eyes on me every now and then, I looked at him and he looked away quickly, it looked like he wanted to say something but he cut himself of before he spoke.
I smirked at his cuteness.

The car ride were quiet but comfortable, Gun's body felt so soft and nice next to mine. The moment I felt I could fall asleep Gun suddenly spoke.
"So...you and my sister huh?" He played with his hands and didn't meet my eyes.
I looked at him and put my arm around his shoulder.
I sighed.

"What about me and your sister?" I smirked while he tried to take my arm of him but being too weak to do so. Gun looked at me, our eyes staring into each other, Gun looked at my lips but then realized what he did and quickly turned away.

"Ah never mind just take you arm of me!" Gun spoke louder but his dad couldn't hear because of the engine being to loud.
I moved my arm slowly so I could put it around his waist.
"Better?" I whispered close to his ear which made him twitch.
His eyes widened and his breath sharpened. I leaned closer to his ear and breathed slowly, my mouth moved closer and closer to his ear until my lips were touching his skin.
He didn't react which surprised me, I took my other arm and hugged his waist and moved him even closer to me and slowly kissed his ear, Gun were so shocked he couldn't move, I could feel him melting in my arms. I don't know why I'm doing this but it just feels right to do so.
I kissed and licked his ear which made him whimper, the sound coming from the little boy surprised both him and me, he quickly got back into reality because of it and pushed me of.

He tried to hide his red and flushed face but it only made him blush even more. I could see the instant feeling of regret on his face.
"H-hey dad are we there soon?" Gun's voice were dry and shaky.
"Yeah we're there in about 10 to 15 minutes, everything's alright?" Robert looked at us through the rear-view mirror.
"Everything is going okay, just a bit sick of sitting down" Gun avoided eye contact with his dad and started to play with his fingers again. I looked outside of the window. I could feel that he were breathing heavily next me.
"Why would I do something like this to a little boy...?" I thought to myself.

Am I really falling for a male? I sighed and watched the trees appear but the quickly disappear again.
I'm just playing with him I've always played with people, but why does it feel so nice with him..ugh get your shit together Off. You're absolutely off your rocker, I shook my head and leaned back trying to ignore what I just did but the moment kept repeating over in my mind.
"No one can find out about this you know"
I said and looked over to Gun who were closing his eyes.
"Sure"
He replied and kept his eyes closed. It looked like he could breakdown in tears in any moment.

Mom, dad, Emma and Abby were already there when we pulled up to the cabin, it looked exactly like I remembered it. Still looked old and cold but somewhat fancy. You can't really call it a cabin because it's as big as a house. Dad had already hired more than 7 maids to take care of the house.
Gun were quick to get out of the car. I got out and stretched out my body. I could already feel Emma's eyes on me.
"Hey it nice here right?" My dad spoke suddenly like he were holding a meeting.
"So nice!" Abby said faking another smile. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Emma to se her smiling at me I smiled back. I heard my mom speak with my dad over at their car I walked over to them and Emma.
"So we have decided that Gun and Off are going to buy us all groceries together" my mom spoke.
Gun's eyes widened and he quickly looked at me to see if I heard her.