Chapter 12 "My body placed over him"

He continued to back away until I removed my hand from his cheek, but I didn't back away so our faces were still close.

"Did someone hit you in the eye Gun?"
I asked worried looking at his red cheek and his eye that was a bit swollen.
"Ehh no I'm just allergic"
he answered backing away even more.
"Are you sure? That looks like someone punched you"
I walked closer to him but he continued to back away till he backed out from the room I followed him but tripped over the threshold, I grabbed Gun as I fell and we both fell on the floor my body placed over him, his face under mine only inches apart I could feel his breath on my lips.
Our eyes only looking at each other, suddenly everything felt perfect right here and right now I just wanted to kiss him.....
"Hey Gun?"
Emma's voice were coming from downstairs. I quickly got up, looked at Gun then started to walk towards the stairs. I met Emma on my way down.
"Hey Off have you seen-"
I ran down into the kitchen before she could ask anything any farther.
Emma looked at me running and continued to walk up the stairs and saw Gun still laying on the floor.
"Gun? Are you okay?" Emma said and walked over to him to help him up.

Gun looked around as if he just woke up from a dream he didn't wanna wake up from.
"Yeah....I'm fine I just fell, nothing serious"
Gun answered while Emma brushed the dust of his clothes, and fixed his hair.
"Are you sure?..your eye looks swollen..did someone hit you Gun?
Emma touched his eye.
"No...it must h-have happened when I fell"
Guns face blushing while reliving the moment with Off just seconds ago.
"Hello Gun, are you there?" Emma punched Gun lightly on his arm trying to get his attention.
"Yeah yeah I'm here" Gun said looking at his sister.

"You must have hit your head quite hard, but anyway now that we are alone I just wanted to ask for a small favor" she continued to speak before Gun could respond "Do you think you could help me get a date with Off?"
"Ehh heh..I'm not really close to him Emma so..."
Guns face started to blush again because he couldn't stop thinking about Off's face being so close to his.

"But it seems like you guys spend so much time together recently and you just spent the night in his room so you guys must be able to have a conversation"
"Well I guess so...but didn't you two go to dates already?"
"Ehh no..I mean yeah but he never showed up on any of our dates so...not really".
Emma looked at Gun but didn't seem to sad about the fact that Off stood her up.
"What an asshole, why would she like I guy like that?" Gun said quiet.
"What? Can you help me?" Emma looked at Gun with an anticipated look.
"Well why not I can help you BUT I'm not promising anything"
"Great I have this plan for you" Emma said starting to talk about her plan.

I reached the kitchen where my parents and Emma and Guns dad and Abby were talking, their packbags where already fully filled, Abbys bag looked like it was filled with her whole closet.
"Hey Sweetie!"
My mom said and walked to me.
"Are you hungry?, there are some sandwiches in the fridge.
"Nah I'm fine"
"Okay honey I will save it if you get hungry in the car I have already packed your bag so we are all ready to go, and by the way we all heard a loud bang coming from upstairs we asked Emma to go and check if something happened"
My mom looked seriously at me.
"Ehh....no I-I just fell"
I tried not to look at my mom in the eyes because she can usually tell if I'm lying. She were about to speak but got interrupted.
"Hey I found Gun upstairs, everything is okay he said that he fell" Emma said with Gun standing close next to her.
Everyone looked confused at me and then looked at Gun.
"Oh yeah I fell after Gun fell over" I said sounding very unconvincing.
"But we only heard a loud sound once honey, did something happen" she looked over my shoulder to look at Gun "I can see that Guns eye is swollen and it wasn't before, did you two fight?"
Everyone got quiet and looked at me waiting for my respond. My dad started to look suspicious at me with angry eyes.
"No I got a swollen eye from falling over that's it, really we didn't fight"
Gun looked at me waiting for my excuse.
"Yeah...and I were talking about falling of the bed this morning when you guys were sleeping so that's why you didn't hear anything" I said smirking a bit at Gun which made him blush and look away.
"Well okay then, I believe you"
My mom looked around at all of us. "Well we're all ready then let's go"
"Hey mom where exactly are we going?"
I asked.
"To the cabin" my dad answered
"Oh great we're going back to that crappy house"
"Hey it's a nice cabin and you should be grateful for it son, we should be going if we want to be there before noon" mom said and took her and dads and my backpack leaving and every one followed her.
"Gun wait" I said grabbing his arm. He looked up at me looking in my eyes which made me pull him closer.
"What really happened to your eye, I know you didn't hurt yourself when you fell" I looked at him pulling him even closer to me.
"N-nothing happened I fell before.."
Gun stopped talking when I pulled him even closer. His face close to mine again.
"Don't lie to me Gun"
I moved my hand down to his waist squeezing it lightly which made him twitch a bit.
"L-let go" Gun said still looking at my eyes.
"Not until you say who punched you"
I squeezed his waist more.
"Ouch you're hurting me Off"
I let go immediately.
"I'm sorry did it hurt?"
I asked but he only smiled back at me.
"You do have a soft heart after all Off" he looked at me and walked away.