Chapter 6 "I don't mind helping"

"what...no why the hell would I?!" I looked at him worried and then realizing that I said he instead of she, ah it's to late now.

"Shit" I said loudly and once again students around me looked at our table. James sighed and sat down next to me.

He looked at me concerned.

"Hey what's exactly is going on I've never seen you like this, you know you can tell me anything I'm your best friend."

James is right he's my best friend and has Always been since kindergarden he has never judge me once. Maybe I should just tell him the truth... wait no my reputation is way more important than that stupid Little boy.

"well...." I said quiet but James interupted me.

"Hey Emma!!" james screamed to the other side of the cafeteria where Emma and Gun were standing looking like they didn't know where to sit. I looked over to see Gun looking tired and wearing his tie loose as always i looked at him up and down, he was even shorter than his sister I laughed to myself and than snapped back to reality.

"Shhh don't make them sit here"I whisperd and hid myself behind James looking the other way. I was still feeling to quilty to meet Gun and for the first time I felt nervous about meeting a guy.

"Hey don't be a jerk and that girl Emma is totally a cutie." James shook me of him and gestured to Emma and Gun to sit at our table.

Emma and Gun made their way to our table with their plates with food. Gun hesitated when we made eye contact with me but followed his sister anyway

"Why did you do that?" I kept my voice low without looking their way.

"Since when do you care who sits with us plus Emma is pretty hot, what's wrong with you today?"

"There is nothing wrong with me,and how do you even know who Emma is by the way?"

"Ey, come on everyone knows who she and her brother is they're both kown as the Power siblings they're both good looking and have high grades in every subject and never fails, plus they're going to live with you of course poeple will know who they are."

Emma and Gun put their plates down and sat down, Gun was sitting infont of me trying not to look at me. We made eye Contact but he quickly looked away. It was quiet for awhile Before James said something.

"So...Emma what made you choose this school?"

She looked at me and then drank some coke Before speaking.

"Well my parents liked this school and it had good rumors compared to the other schools and it suited my grades as well." she smiled and James smiled back, she looked at me, but i was busy looking at Gun trying to figure out if I was going to apologize. I was looking at him without thinking that two other poeple were sitting at the table, James were right he his very good looking, he has big Brown eyes and a pretty face.

James notice me staring and saw that Gun was uncomftarble.

"Then Gun how about you?" James asked but didn't take his eyes of Emma.

"Ehhh....well I didn't really know what school that was the best but after we moved here it was the closest school around." he looked at me and then at James.

"Nice, well you both are 18 right?" James asked.

"I'm 17 and Gun is 18" Emma said taking Another sip of her coke.

I looked suprised at both of them Emma definitely looks older than Gun.

"Okay I'm 18,and u probably already know that this guy next to me is 19" James said and looked at me. I scuffed and took a bite of my food.

Gun looked at me suprised but Emma already seemed like she knew.

"Off had stay a year beacuse he failed in math and history so thats why, but I Heard that math and history is your best subjects Gun right?, so know that you two live together you could help him right?". James asked smiling at Gun.

Gun looked at his food not knowing what to say. I looked at him wishing he would answer but it got to queit.

"Stop it I dont need any help with that I'm smarter than you Think nit only do I have a good looking face and an Amazing personality..."

Gun suddenly choked on his coke trying to hold in his laughter.

he cleared his voice Before he spoke.

"I wouldn't mind helping if you need any help" he said with a voice as if he was talking to a baby.