By the time the bell rang class was almost filled. Only one empty seat next to me. The bell rang signaling first period had started.

The teacher introduced herself. She's pretty young only in her 20's. She's really attractive too. Her name is Ms. Jones.

Just when she was about to start the lesson someone walked in. I looked up and saw it was Y/N. She was late.

"Excuse me Ms. Y/L/N you are late." Ms. Jones said. "Is that a bad thing you know my name already." Y/N said smirking. Is it bad thing that I'm jealous. Of my teacher.

"Ms. Y/L/N please sit in the empty seat in the back." Our teacher said obviously checking Y/N out. Who wouldn't she's hot.

That's when I realised that she was talking right next to me. Oh god.

Everyone looked at me. Some with sympathy, some with envy, and some with hate and jealousy. Mostly girls.

Y/N walked down the row and sat in the seat next to me. I tried not to look at her.

Ms. Jones started the lesson. Y/N just sat there on her phone. Not even paying attention.

"Ms. Y/L/N please tell me who wrote the quote "This life, which had been the tomb of his virtue and of his honour, is but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." Ms. Jones asked. Everyone looked at Y/N even me.

She turned her head and smirked at me. "William Shakespeare. And my name is Y/N no need to be all formal." Y/N said winking at the teacher causing everyone to laugh and even the teacher blushed.

The teacher was surprised she actually knew the answer. And to be honest so was I.

"Okay now that Y/N." Ms. Jones emphasised her name. "Guessed Shakespeare right which I was shocked cause that's a hard one. Good job. We are going to be doing a project that will take some time. It will be learning about a person and finding a Shakespeare quote that describes them. The person working with you is the person next to you. Better get started." Ms. Jones said walking to her desk.

Fuck I'm working with Y/N.

"Hey Camila." Y/N said trying to get my attention. She knows my name. I blushed and looked down.

"Y-yes Y/N." I told her stuttering.

Wow I just embarrassed myself. I heard her laugh. I looked up and saw her smiling. Not smirking or frowning but smiling. Me Karla Camila Cabello made Y/N Y/L/N smile and laugh. Best sound I've ever heard.

"You want to come to my house after school today to start the project?" She asked scratching the back of her neck nervously.

"Yeah just text me your address." I told her smiling. "I'll just give you a ride." She told me seriously. I nodded.

"Give me your phone." She told me. I took it out of my bag and unlocked it. I heard Y/n laugh again.

I handed her my phone. She started typing things in. As soon as she was done the bell rang.

I heard her laughing as she got her stuff and walked out the door. I looked at my phone. And saw that she put her number in as "My sexy bad ass" I couldn't help but laugh.

I walked out and went to my next 3 periods which were AP math, AP science, and AP History. I'm in all AP classes.

And apparently so is Y/N she's in all my classes so far. She's actually really smart.

She sits on the other side of the room since she's late to almost every class.

While I sit with my friends. I have Ally in AP math, Lauren in AP science, and Normani in AP history.

I was on my way to lunch searching for my phone in my bag since I heard it go off.

When I banged into someone. "I am so sorry. I will pay for any injuries." I told the person who I bumped into.

I heard the laugh that I love. I looked up and saw Y/N looking at me. She's pretty tall.

"Damn Cabello watch where your going or next time I will sue you." She told me seriously.

Well shit. I just blushed and looked down and started walking away embarrassed.

"Shit" I heard her mumble. "Cabello it was a joke." She said laughing.

I let out a sigh of relief. "You get my text?" She asked smirking again.

I'm gonna slap that smirk off. I shook my head no.

She just walked away. What the hell I thought to myself.

I walked into the lunch room all eyes on me. I found my friends and saw them obnoxiously waving at me.

I looked around the lunch room for Y/N and saw her already looking at me.

She was sitting next to Ariana. And of course Ariana had her hands all over her.

Y/N saw me staring at ,e and smirked. I blushed and kept waking to my friends.

"Hey guys." I told them. They looked at me like I had 10 heads. "Don't "hey" us. Spill." Lauren said raising her voice. Then it hit me.

She was talking about Y/N. Word travels fast in this school. I ignored her question.

Then I realized Y/N texted me.

From My sexy bad ass:
Get used to all the stares babe. Especially from me.xx

I looked at Y/N and saw her already looking at me. With that stupid smirk.

And for the hundredth time today she winked at me.