Chapter 1

"Mija wake up it's time for school." My mother yelled from down stairs.

Today is the first day back to school since break. Two more years to go.

I'm not really the kid to be noticed. I'm very quiet and just stick to the books and stay with a couple friends. I am happy the way I live.

I got dressed in a sweater, jeans, converse, and a bow. I got my back pack and ran down the stairs to greet my mom.

"Ready mija?" My mother asked. I nodded and got an apple.

"Bye dad love you." I told him kissing him on the cheek and running out to my moms car.

I sadly don't drive yet. Thank god people never notice me. That be embarrassing people seeing my mom bring me to school.

"Bye mija have a good day at school." My mother told me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I was walking through the school yard to the front of the school when I heard my 3 best friends Ally, Normani, and Lauren all yelling my name.

I went over to them with my head down because people were staring. I hate being the center of attention.

"Hey guys." I told them smiling and hugging each one of them. They all say "hey" in unison.

"Camila did you hear what happened last night?" Normani asked me very excitedly.

"Y/N almost got arrested. The cops broke one of her fights off." She told me.

Normani kept going on about the story but I ignored her thinking about Y/N.

It wasn't really a surprise. Y/N was the schools bad girl. She was the hottest girl in the school. All boys and girls wanted her. She's looks like an angel but in reality is the devil. She's also the schools flirt/player. And a street fighter.

I have liked her since first grade but she never really noticed me.

"Not really a shocker." I told them. Just then a black Lamborghini pulled up.

All heads turned to the person stepping out.

It was Y/N. She looked so hot in her black ripped jeans that showed her hot tan tall legs, black crop top which showed her tan abs, black leather jacket, black doc martins ,and the cigarette she just lit between her perfect soft lips.

She's your typical bad girl. Oh and not to forget the black ray bans.

I must've been drooling because I felt Ally wipe my mouth.

Just then the queen bitch Ariana Grande got out of the car. In her short skirt, short crop top, and like ten inch high heels. Definition of school slut.

She went over to Y/N and put her arm around her waist.

As Y/N was walking in she looked at us. To be exact me. She kept staring at me with a blank face until she was inside.

"Mila she was just staring at you." Lauren said over excitedly.

"Is that a good thing or bad thing?" I asked kinda scared but also happy.

They know how much I like Y/N. "Both." Normani said. Just then first bell rang.

I gave them all hugs and walked to first period. I have AP English. It's my favourite subject out of all.

I don't want to be late since I have no idea where it is. I was walking down the hall. Room 103... 104... 105. Perfect.

I walk in and I was happy I was early so I took the seat closest to the back and took out my book and started to read it. About 5 minutes later people were fulling in.