Chapter 9

Previously.

"So you know how the lacrosse game is tonight?" She asked going through her back pack. "Yes of course that's all everyone talks about." I told her confused. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to wear my jersey?" She asked taking it out. I nodded excitedly yes and she gave it to me.

"Put it on." She said happily. Y/n is very passionate about lacrosse she is the captain. I did as she said and put the jersey on. She looked at me with a look in her eyes. Was it love?

I brushed that thougth away and was staring at the jersey. Her jersey was blue and purple. She was number 27. I loved how it said her last name. I felt honored to wear it.

I looked up and saw Y/n took a picute of me. "You look so beautiful in my jersey shorty."

Y/n pov.

She looks beautiful in my jersey. I've never had anyone wear my jersey before besides Dinah and Demi. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I felt an emotion go through my body i've never felt before.

I took my phone out of my pocket and took a picture of her. "You look so beautiful shorty." I said not able to take my eyes off of her. I saw Camila's eyes shift above my head and she got nervous. I turned around and saw Ariana coming towards us.

"Hey baby." Ariana said seductively sitting on my lap. "Get away from me." I said trying to push her off my lap. I looked at Camila and saw her upset. "Get the fuck off of me." I said pushing her off of me.

"Y/n did you really give this fucking ugly nerd your jersey?'' She said moving closer to Camila. Camila looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Ariana go near her god so help me I will hurt you." I told jumping out of my seat.

"You've been wasting your time on her. I can fuck you so much better than her. And to top that she's an ugly virgin bitch." Ariana said walking away.

I ran up to Camila and wiped her tears away. "I am so sorry Camila." She just nodded.

We went to the rest of our classes. She didn't really talk much. I couldn't focus that much though. I know I shouldn't bring Camila into my life. But i'm to selfish. The feelings she gives me, makes me feel like I am in paradise. I just can't let her get hurt. She's giving me feelings no one else has.

Ever since that night. My life has been a fucked up mess. I can't let her know about my past.

The bell rang and brought me out of my thoughts. I walked Camila to her locker. "Don't forget the game starts at 7. Do you need a ride or anything?" I asked her nerovusly.

"Y/n calm down. Of course i'm coming." She said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Well shorty I will see you later. I have some practice to do." I said giving her a long kiss.

"Bye." She said smiling walking out with Normani.

Throughout practice I have become more and more nervous about Camila seeing me play. It was 6:56 and I was still in the locker room getting ready since the game is gonna start.

"Let's go L/n." My coach said rushing me out of the locker room. I ran out to the field and everyone started cheering. I looked through the crowded bleachers for Camila.

I looked for my cute little shorty. I found her wearing her cute purple bow and my jersey. She was sitting next to Dinah, Demi, and her friends. She caught me staring at her and smiled shyly.

I blew her a kiss and saw her blush. Throughout the game I was showing off to Camila. There were 5 seconds left on the clock and we were tied. I ran to the goal and dodged so many people and threw the ball and made it in.

Everyone went crazy. My team ran to me and picked me up. I didn't really care I was only looking for Camila. Her, Dinah, and Demi have been talking. I made them put me down and ran up to them.

"My girls." I said hugging all three of them and wiping my sweat all over them. "Ew let me go." Dinah and Demi said making me laugh. They both looked at me happily hearing me laugh after such a long time.

"Hey shorty." I said letting go of the other two losers and hugging my cute baby. "Hi." She said kissing my lips. "How'd I do?" I asked her pecking her nose. "Eh I've seen better." She said smirking.

"Oh." I said walking away. "I'm just kidding." She said jumping on my back.

"Sleep over tonight?" I asked her picking her up and kissing her. "Fine. No funny business okay?" She told me poking my nose.

"Fine." I told her causing her roll her eyes. While we were walking to my car everyone was congratulating me. When we got to my car I remembered I am still in my lacrosse gear.

"Shit I'll be right back I forgot my stuff." I said giving her a kiss and running to the locker room. When I got in everyone started cheering.

"Y/n party tomorrow night you better be there." One of my team mates Lilly said. "Hell yeah." I told them smirking.

"Well ladies I have my girlfriend in the car waiting for me." I said causing them all to whistle. "Get it." Someone shouted. I just walked out laughing.

I ran to my car and jumped in. "Sorry baby." I said kissing her cheek. "It's fine. Can we stop at my house to get my stuff?" She asked cutely. "Nope. You're wearing my clothes." I said smirking.

We got to my house with Camila non stop talking. I just listened. Her voice calmed me down.

We walked in and went to my room. Thank god no one is home. I gave Camila some clothes to change into.

"Babe I'm going to shower." I said getting my clothes out. "Good you smell bad." She said laughing and jumping into my bed.

Camila's pov.

While Y/n was in the shower I just sat in her bed thinking about how amazing she is. I haven't been this happy in my life. She's so cute.

I was mid thought when she walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing sweats and a shirt.

She jumped into bed with me and cuddled me. I heard her yawn and didn't say anything so she could sleep. We both fell asleep in five minutes.

While I was sleeping I started hearing noises and constant movements. I woke up and saw Y/n crying. "Babe are you okay?" I asked her worriedly hugging her.

"Fine. Sorry for waking you up." She said not looking at me.

"Baby I don't care about me what's wrong?" I asked her upset. "Nothing." She said distant.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her nervously.

"I trust you." She said sobbing.
______________________________

A/N SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED GUYS! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH❤️