Chapter 16

Previously:
The door of the library opened and in walked Y/n and some girl. She looked over at me and saw me with Austin and glared at him. Taking a seat at one of the tables close to us and watched us. Maybe I should make her a little jealous.

"Camila you really get lost in your own world." Austin said laughing causing me to also laugh. "I know it's a bad habit. I'm sorry." I said looking down. He grabbed my hand and started rubbing it. I turned to look at Y/n who looked beyond pissed causing me to feel kind of bad. How is it she can hurt me but I can't hurt her.

"Mahone can you not touch her?" Y/n said angrily watching our hands. "Only if Camila doesn't want me too." He said looking at me. Causing Y/n to look at me. I just shrugged looking away causing her to scoff.

I looked at her and saw her get closer to the girl both of them doing their homework. She said something causing the girl to smile. Who the hell is this girl?

"Do you get this?" I said getting closer to Austin just to make her mad. "No maybe you should move even closer to explain." He said smirking. I looked at Y/n and saw her looking and got closer. He put his hand on my thigh and that's when Y/n had enough.

She got up and ran to Austin throwing him on the floor and kept on punching him. What did I just do?
_______________________
Y/n pov

As soon as I saw him touch her I could not contain myself. I know she was trying to test me by making me jealous, but the fact she let him touch her and didn't even move his hand hurts me the most.

I couldn't control myself so I jumped up and attacked him. I couldn't stop picturing his hand on her thigh and that thought made me punch him harder with each hit.

"Y/n stop." I heard Camila yelling at me. This is her fault she shouldn't of let him touch her. Punch after punch until someone pulled me off of him.

While getting pulled off I kept trying to attack him. I got out of their grip and was about to throw another punch when Dinah got in the way making me almost punch her.

"Dinah get out of the way I  could have punched you." I screamed at her. "Y/n look at me. Calm down let's get out of here before the principal comes." Dinah said grabbing my face forcing me to look at her.

I looked at Camila and saw her looking at me with guilt in her eyes. then she looked at Austin and turned sad. That made me angrier angrier which caused me wanting to attack him again.

I was about to until Dinah pushed me back. "Let's go now." She yelled at me starting to push me towards the door. I was about to walk out of the library and turned around and saw Camila next to Austin. I got so mad I punched the wall leaving.

Dinah pushed me again. We walked out of the school building and got in my car. It was silent at first until Dinah broke it.

"All you do is ask for trouble and you need to stop this. This girl is causing you so much hurt is it worth it? I've never seen you like this until her. You are a mess emotionally and physically. I really think you should reconsider this. Look who she went to before Austin not you. She caused this fight and you know damn well she's not gonna take responsibility. I know you love her and i'm happy you finally have a heart, but maybe you should keep looking for another person." Dinah said holding my hand while rubbing my bruised bloody knuckles which are starting to hurt since the adrenaline is starting to ware off.

Is she worth this pain? I thought while starting the car and pulling out of the school. The whole car ride to Dinah's was quiet. I couldn't stop thinking about what she said. I know she's right but I love this girl.

"Bye Y/n text me if you need anything or want me to come over." She said getting out of my car giving me her annoying usual kisses on my cheek. 

I waved her off and sped away going home. When I got home I noticed my mom was home. This day just keeps getting better and better. Now i'm going to have to hear her yelling at me for not being in school.

I got out of the car and walking into the house opening the door as quietly as possible. I was just about to make it up the stairs and go to my room until i heard "Y/n Y/m Y/ln why are you home? You better of not been causing any problems at school again." She said angrily.

I turned around and looked at her seeing her scanning me skeptically and when she saw my bruised bloody knuckles her face turned from angry to worried. "What happen?" She said running towards me taking my knuckles.

"Nothing." I said rudely pulling my hand away and not looking at her."Y/n you may be mad at the world, always angry and nasty to everyone else but you will damn well not be nasty to me. I am your mother." She said getting angrily at me.

"You are not my mother." I growled angrily. She gasped causing me to look at her. "I have raised you.  took you and your siblings in when you had no one. I've put a roof over your heads. I have given you all everything you have wanted. I'd give the world up for you. I know you have gone through a lot and i'm sorry for it. But you should not talk to me the way you do I love you more than anything in the world. Yet you always treat me horribly and that kills me." She said sobbing.

This is what pain feels like. Looking at the women who's done everything for you crying. The worst part is i'm the reason.

"Mom i'm so sorry. I did not mean what I said. I love you and i'm sorry for the way I have treated you. I'm just so stressed and tired. My heart hurts mom. It feels like it's going to break into tiny pieces." I cried out causing her to pull me into her shoulder. I couldn't stop crying while hugging her.

"What's wrong sweetie?" She said wiping my tears. We sat on the couch and I told her everything about Camila. "Sweetie listen I know you love her but this girl is making you crazy. Maybe you just need some time apart? I've never seen you love anyone but she's breaking you." My mom said while rubbing my back. I just nodded.

"I'm going to my room." I said getting up and walking to the stairs. "You're still gonna be grounded." I heard her yell when I made it up the stairs. I couldn't help but laugh. I do love that women.

When I walked into my room I saw Camila laying on my bed. "What are you doing here?" I said harshly. "Y/n i'm sorry for what I did, I was just was so mad at you." She said getting up.

"So we are going to goaround with other people to piss each other off?" I yelled still not looking at her.

"No baby and i'm so sorry I was stupid and I love you. I can't believe I did something so stupid. You really fucked him up so I tried doing everything I can do so he wouldn't press charges on you." She said getting closer to me.

"Look at me baby you know you're the only person i want." She said grabbing my chin making me look at her. As soon as I looked into those beautiful brown eyes I was in a trance.

"I really fucked him up?" i said laughing. "There's that beautiful smile. Yes baby you did." She said kissing my jaw.

"Now how about you fuck me up?" she said turning around and started walking over to the bed swaying her hips. I licked my lips and went to my beautiful queen.

This women is going to be the death of me. She makes me crazy yet she's the only one who can contain me.

-next morning-

Camila and I woke up almost late for school and rushed to finish. The whole car ride we were laughing and singing. I walked her to her first period class and was about to turn around when I banged into someone causing papers to fly around.

I looked down at the person on the floor and saw a beautiful brunette on the floor who kind of looked like Camila. "I'm so sorry i wasn't watching where i was going." She said standing up smoothing out her short black dress.

She looked up at me and smirked. "Hi i'm new here. My name is Veronica Lodge and you are?" She said confidently. "Y/n." I said checking her out. "Well Y/n how about you show me around." She purred out.

____________________
A/N IMPORTANT

I know I know. I'm late. I've been so busy and have had no time to update. I've missed you all a lot and am back. So much drama in this book. I legit don't know where i'm going with it I forgot everything about it lol. But like it's summer so here we go. Now I made Camila Mendes name from Riverdale Veronica cause we already have a Camila. Plus she reminds me of Camila. Love you all will update again soon.