I return to my food chuckling until I feel a pair of hands around me «Hiii, babe» Bokuto whispers in my ear.

I smile «Babe? We are already at this point?»

He snugs his nose on my cheek «After seventeen years of knowledge of each other and a long wait before confessing I think I'm gonna call you whatever I want!»

I hit his nose with a chopstick «Dummy! C'mon, go eat with Akaashi, you can't always stay with me»

He pout a little «But you're my girlfriend noow»

«Yes I am, thanks to Akaashi too»

He thinks about my word for a little and then nodded «YOU'RE RIGHT! I NEED TO GO TO MY FRIEND! AKAAAAAASHI

My eyes meet Akaashi's and I see his face fall when Bokuto screams his name. I'm so sorry, Akaashi, but he loves you too much and I don't want that he loses his best friend just because he has a girlfriend now.

Akaashi seems to read my mind — again — because he nods and gives me a little smile. I bet he already knows what happened.

After that, we can end our meal without other interruptions and then another day of hard practice is here.

«Please Kenma! Just another toss! Pleeeease

While I'm walking towards the third gym where Bokuto, Akaashi, and Kuroo are still practicing, I hear a familiar voice. My girls and most of the boys are already going change and relax a bit but Hinata Shoyō is not one of them.

And he is also hoping that Kenma will stay more than what is requested.

One second later I see Kenma running out of the first gym. He waves at me and disappear into the changing room.

«Want to practice more, Shoyō? Can I call you that, right?»

Hinata dropped the ball he was about to launch and grin happily «YES! CAN YOU TOSS TO ME, SEN—ISABELLE?» he correct himself just in time.

I shake my head «Not here, let's go, maybe we can play with some friends of mine»

«REALLY? KYAAAA, YOU'RE THE COOLEST!» he jumps towards me with his hand open. I give him a high-five and then we direct ourselves to the other gym.

«I know but don't tell that to Bokuto or he's gonna be sad all night!» I joke. Hinata takes that seriously and nods, making his messy hair even more messier.

«You're so cute, Shoyō!» he explodes in red and I pinch his cheek laughing.

When we arrived in front of the gym door we meet Tsukishima.

«Oya?» I recognize an angel's voice.

«Oya oya?» a stupid owl.

«Oya oya oya?» a tall cat.

They're looking at us with some stupid expressions and I can't believe Akaashi started this.

«So cool!» Hinata is excited like a kid.

Yes, he is the shortest version of Bokuto.

«What are two little crows and a dragon doing here?» Kuroo asks, leaning on the door frame.

To my surprise is Trukishima the first to talk, making questions to Bokuto and Kuroo about volleyball. I see Bokuto start getting pissed off.

He starts to tell him about his relationship with volleyball and with the most serious look I've ever seen on his face he adds something really cool.