Epilogue

Red's POV
We are outside of the icy volcano. All of us were safe and covered in ashes and bruises.

"We did it!"

Me and silver high five after getting up. Until Zeta freaked out. "Debbie?! Debbie! Wheres debbie?!" She called and scanning around until she froze and saw Debbie's sandal underneath the metal plate. She approached and fell onto her knees.

"Debbie, no. What have I done?" She cried "Oh, Debbie"

Suddenly, the metal plate began to lift and we saw mighty eagle was underneath of it. And he has debbie.

"Are you ok?" Might eagle ask and he was worried for her daughter "Sweetie? Honey Pie? Love of the last one minute of my life?.."

Until debbie opened her eyes. "Dad?"

"Yes" Mighty eagle smiled at her "You are so strong! He saved my life!" Debbie said "Oh Debbie!" Zeta said until..

"Wait. where's (y/n)?!" The siblings ask and look around and that made me, mighty eagle, zeta and debbie go pale.

"No! (Y/N)?!"

I was joining to find (Y/n), I was worried about her. Everyone was worried for her, Mostly Silver.

I can't lose my love of my life

Until Courtney found something Guys! I found her She said in desperately. We were going to see and it was her foot. I was going to the heavy metal plate to lift it up, until silver joined and the others.

When we pulled her. She has bruises and a broken left wing, and zeta approach to her. No. No, no, no, no!

"(Y/n)?! Do you hear me?! (Y/n) don't trick me like that! (N/n)?"

Until debbie walk over to check her pulse. After no answer. "I'm sorry"

She said as I was gasped and cried. "No! No! No! I'm sorry (Y/n)!" Zeta sobbed and put her head onto (Y/n)'s head until she gave (y/n) to me.

"(Y/n)! No!" Silver cried and hug her tightly "I'm sorry, I didn't protect you" she cried and after now it was me.

I hug (y/n), and putting my head to hers. My tears were going to (Y/n)'s

"Don't die...... don't die...... don't....... die. Don't. DIE!!!" I screamed and cried a lot "I promise you not to die because I love you (y/n), and you were my love of my life" I said to her until..

I heard a snort.

All of us were confuse. "You.....are so...... dramatic red"

"(Y/N)!"

Me, silver and chuck hug her tightly. Don't ever do that (n/n)!" Silver cried "We thought we lost you girl!" Chuck said and she hug us back.

Your POV
"Well, I nearly survive there" I said to them "(Y/N)!" Until mom and debbie pushing the others out of the way and hug me with the tears of joy. "Your alive! Don't ever do that again young lady! I love you (N/n)"

"I love you too mom, You too debbie"

I said to them and hug warmly. Until mom notice my left wing. "Your wing!" Mom said "Its fine mom. I'll heal it when we got home" I said and look back at dad "As a family"

"Yeah! Mom, can we keep him. Please??" Debbie ask giving mom a cheeky grin "Yeah, can you forgive dad now?" I ask her and she stared at dad

"Wait! Wait" Dad blurted out "Before you answer, you should see something"

Until he showed his tattoos underneath his feathers. "Cant see it. It burns" I said to myself until someone cover it for me, and its red. I hug him warmly and he hug me back. We pushed ourselves and holding our hands together. Until we heard dad was singing and make us cringed.