Chapter 5

Warning: Blood
Your POV (Dreaming)
I was inside of the Eagle island, I saw a dark Blue Sparrow. Full of blood in his hands and then I saw

Mom.....

Was killed.......

I open my eyes and running to nothing-ness. And I saw Chuck, bomb, leonard, garry, courtney, Mighty eagle, my best friend silver were dead.

"No!.. Red.......Red! Where are yo-"

I was stop and saw red.. hanging on the wall. he was stabbed many times. I cried

"Now, its your turn*

I turned to see the dark blue bird with black pointy hair, has a knife with many blood on it.

and going to attack me.

"AAAHHH!!!!"

(End of Dreaming)

"AHHH!"

I woke up, breathing hard from that nightmare. And I cried, until someone opened the door.

"You ok (Y/n)?"

Red's POV
I was woken up by hearing my name, it was the voice of (Y/n)'s. I was going out of my room and going to (y/n)'s room, I open her door and I heard her crying.

"You ok (Y/n)?"

I ask her "Y-yeah, yes. Nothing to worry about me, it's just a nightmare" She said "Do you want something to drink?" I ask her nicely "Water would be nice" She said and I nodded.

===================================================

When we were at the bar, I gave her some water and sat beside her. "Thanks red" She thank me "Welcome, and can we continue the time....... we were having a conversation......at the.....mating season?" I ask her as she chuckled. "Sure but I need to tell you something. And this is important" She said and I was confuse.

"But, I think you'll be mad at me" She said "What? No, pfft. I'm not going to be mad at you. I promise" I said to her as she sighed in defeat.

"I am the daughter....... of the psychotic leader, Zeta" She said as I was shock.

"W-What?" I asked her in shocked

"I know, I know. It's crazy..." I breathe in and out "Ok, I was sent here for a mission. To sneak at you, but I don't. I was thinking that these islands, were not actually that bad. I always said to her its always a prank war of you and that-"

"Yep, me and leonard. Continue"

"After that, you came. The meeting we did, I recorded it in my wristband" she showed me her wristband "After I record, I really don't want to send it to mom. Because I don't want to be evil like her, I already knew the giant ice balls was coming from her. Maybe your not bad, everyone's not bad." She explain Who knows this? I ask her.

"Silver, and chuck. she trusted me and we became best friends and chuck is like my brother to me"

"Its a good thing you didn't tell her were coming" I said to as she chuckle "Yeah and at least I deleted the record, how about you? What's the catch?" She said and ask me.

"Well, when I was inside of an egg. I had no parents, and when I was a hatchling. Many kids were teasing me about my eyebrows. And after years, I'm having an anger issues and sent to Anger Management class and met some new friends and you already knew" that I said to her and she laugh a bit "Yes, I knew. Continue"

"And then leonard came, having fun at the island and I became suspicious to them. And then they stole the eggs, we traveled at the piggy island. Defeated them and I was now. a hero I explain everything to her. But now, I became nervous. If your mom destroyed the islands, we will be dead" I said to her.

"If the two islands turned into her tropical dream vacation, no more bird and piggy island. Her friend will kill us" She said and she was scared and I gasp

"W-what?!" I ask her in shock and horrified.

"L-look, I know my mom's plan. But I-i had a n-nightmare about her friend name Lance. I-I knew h-his plans. a-nd and-" I stop her by hugging her warmly, and she cried "Don't cry (y/n), its gonna be ok. I promise" I said to her and she hug me back. Until

"Attention all personnel, we are soon going to be arrive at the eagle island secretly and safety" We heard garry said and we push ourselves. "Well, Step one: Travel Undetected to eagle island" She said and we chuckled "Hey red, thank you. For making me feel better" She said "Oh, no problem" I said to her, but suddenly.

I can feel her beak kiss my cheek, I was shock and blushing hard.

"You coming or what?" She ask and I smiled and followed her.