Chapter 4

Your POV
On Bird Islands main street, the birds were very nervous after the ice-ball attack. The sun is setting, but they could still see the eagle mountain was smoldered in the distance. Many birds were asking to red and he said he's got their back. Another bird asked if they shouldn't evacuated.

What's happening to him? He was like..... he wanted to be solo.

The birds was relieved that red was there to take care of them. And he was thanking the birds and after, he followed us here at the dock. "Okay leonard, so wheres your ride?" red ask as on a cue. A tiny submarine popped out of the water. "Aww, its so cute!" Bomb said.

"Wow, ok" I said to him "and how are we all supposed to fit in there?" red asked him. "Oh, I think well manage" Leonard said smugly and I rolled my eyes as I can see he has a remote and clicked it. Until.

A gigantic submarine emerged from the water, pushing the tiny sub aside. This is so large! And it blocks out the last rays of the sun. All of us were impressed! We were going inside of the sub but suddenly I saw courtney was having a hard time. "Anyone wanna grab their own bag?" She ask as I was getting three bags. "I'll help you courts" I said to her.

"Thanks (n/n)!"

Before I was going down and going inside the sub, I saw red. Standing and took a moment. "Hey red" I called him

"Yes (y/n)?"

He ask and turn to me "You don't look.. confident there, are you nervous?" I said and ask him as he turned to the bird island.

"I got this"

He said in nervous as he was going down and close the hatchet. I put the bags on the chairs as I was going to sit beside of red. I was at the right, he was at the left. "Hey (y/n)" he called me "Hm?" I said to him until, he hold my hand and I blush a bit red "Thank you, for supporting me back their and sorry I shouted at you an hour" He thank but apologized what happen earlier.

"Awe, your welcome. And how many times do you have to apologise, its the third time" I said to him and we chuckled.

Reds POV
After a minute, (y/n) was sleeping and lean on the wall. I move her head using my right wing, softly to my shoulder. So she can't be irritated.

But, my heart was beating again, blushing so hard. Just like earlier when I hug her and I was on top of her.

Am I starting to like her?

===================================================

Back to your POV
Deep beneath the ocean, I was woken up and I can hear someone's singing an opera. "Ugh who's singing?" I ask and suddenly, I didn't felt that I was sleeping at red's shoulder. I blush madly "S-sorry, that slept on your shoulder red" I apologize to him "No offense, a-and it was me. Moved your head to my shoulder" He said as I was blushing so hard. "T-that's Nice red" I said to him while smiling.

I see it was chuck and silver who were singing an opera, which it bothered the both of us. Until bomb was watching in tears and the he also joined in a longer and louder beautiful song.

"Wow" Both of us groaned and I rolled my eyes. While silver and chuck clapped their wing. Until we heard an imitation of a trumpet sound and making mighty eagle bumped his head on the the ceiling. Leonard and courtney entered the mess are from behind the curtain. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd Like to introduce you to our master of gadgetry."

"Garry!"

Both of them cheered in unison and it revealed a disheveled hipster piggy. The birds made cheery sounds. Except for me.