Chapter 2

Silvers POV
After the class, well nobody listened to my project. Someone tackled me

"Silver!"

"Chuck! What are you doing here?" I ask him until "Hello, anybody?" I heard a voice as I recognize him.

"You?!" He said

"You?!" I said it back

"You!" he growled

And I turned to chuck "Wait, you know him?" I ask chuck as I remember I jinx him "Ok chuck, I un-jinx you!"

"Yeah, this is one of my buddies red!" He said.

"Hi!"

"We guys!"

"Guys, this is Silver. The Greatest kid sister in the world!" Chuck said "Well, I'm not exactly a kid anymore" I said to him "Well, you'll always be my kid sister!" He said "Ok, Ok chuck. Hey Everyone!" I said and greeted everyone.

"You know, I just don't think this is going to work. Its just that I'm not sure you're going to be compatible with the team" Red said as he unimpressed him. I was walking past him and straight to leonard.

"Oh wow. Its such a pleasure to meet-" and I turned to red "Not you" and back to leonard "But you! I've never met a pig before. Your technological achievements are amazing! May I shake your hoof?" I said and ask him happily. "Why Thank you! I like her" Leonard said.

"And this has to be bomb" I said to the black large bird.

"Wow! How'd you know that?!"

Bomb asked "Cause you have a fuse coming out of your head. So cool! Kaboom!" I said and made a loop before landing on my foot. "Ooh! Back flip!"

"So I heard you're some kind of engineering wizard or whatever" Red said unenthusiastically to me "Hm. I mean, I don't like to brag but-" I held my Deans Distinguish Award "Wait who's that?" And I reveal dozens of my awards "And why is she all over these achievement awards?!" I said to them as my role of the team: The Braniac.

"The kids amazing right?!"

Chuck bragged in "I'm not a kid chuck" I reminded him "Toot toot! Tickle train arrive at sister station! Chuck! No! I'm a serious academic!" I said to him as it was too late. He attack me with tickles until I gave in. But no, we were roughhousing and tickling each other.

"Oh, look how cute this is" I heard red said it "Well, we need only one bird who is rebellious, discipline, serious and has an awesome fighting skills" He said as we stop and I had an idea.

"I know who can help. Come on!"

Your POV
I was eating some breakfast after I take a bath. After I eat, I wash some dishes and sweep some floors at the second floor. Until someone knock on the door. I saw a rope outside of the window, I ran jump to grab the rope. Swinging going to the pole, span 360 myself and landed on my feet. I heard clapping for me.

"Hey (n/n)" I heard silver greeted.

"Hi Sil, and...... Chuck, bomb and Red?" I said and I saw red, he was blushing.

"(y-y/n)? You and silver know each other?"

He ask me "Wait, you and red know each other?" Then chuck interrupted us.

"We met yesterday at mating season chuck" Both of us said as we stared "Wait, you know chuck? I thought you met him and again wait, you first. No!" And we laugh "Ok, you first (y/n)." Red said "Ok, what is it? And Why did you came here with the others?" I ask him.

"Well. we need a person who is rebellious, discipline serious and has an awesome fighting skills. like you" He said as I blush myself "Aw, is red really needs me?" I ask them while crossing my arms "Yeah, and we really need your help about your fighting skills girl" Chuck said.

"Ok, I'm In!"

I said to them as red was surprise "Wait, Really?!" He ask me in surprise "Yep, I. Am. In" I said to them as my role in my team.

The Rebel.

"Awesome! Come on, we are having a meeting at the mountain" He said as I close the door and follow them.

I think I don't have. you know what. I'll record it