٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)ᵒᵏᵎᵎᵎᵎ

CHAPTER TWO — SOFT HAIR

warning: daddy kink, makeout session in front of people

You wake up bleary, your eyelids fluttering at the harsh grey light filling the room. You're disconcerted and dazed, confused about where you are. As you raise your head the room begins to spin. You feel as if you've woken up out of a hypnotic state.

You can only sigh and you search for your phone to take a peek at the time- 7:13 AM.

You should've slept longer than two hours.

You glare at the time as your phone vibrates wildly in your hand and feeds your moodiness. Notifications of messages and missed calls from your parents pour in. Names of your friends are scattered randomly amongst all of the notifications.

With a flick of your wrist you throw it off the bed and it falls with a low thud. You don't think you broke it but even if it is broken, you don't care. You can simply ask Baekhyun to buy you a new one. He's already done so twice... You're quite clumsy.

You roll over on your pillow to find an empty space— Baekhyun's side of the bed. You wince as you push yourself further upright in the bed. You pout at the thought of him not staying with you.

You look down and notice that you're only wearing a large white button-up shirt. One that you swear belongs to Baekhyun. You bring the collar to your nose and inhale softly. You are right. The scent of Baekhyun invades your nose- but his best friend is there as well. Cigarettes. You can't help but roll your eyes as you groan to yourself; Why do all his clothes reek of cigarette smoke? Nevertheless you indulge, enjoying it even though it's not the best. With thoughts of him storming in your head, you squeal as you press the long sleeves to your face; smothering yourself with his scent.

Deciding that the natural light is not enough, you turn on the bedside light and glance around the room. His room is vastly different from your old one. It's minimalistic yet so elegant. Floored with rich marbles so well polished that it reflects the light, you swear it'll blind you if you glance at it from a certain angle. Rich-colored sheer drapes rest over the sole window that fills the left wall; looking through them shows you that you're surrounded by yards of trees. You turn to find the door of the walk-in closet open, which allows you to see that it was filled to the brim with dark shaded suits. Across the room sits a black bureau with papers carelessly scattered all over it. To your left is the one table in the room, a nightstand that supports the lamp you just turned on and an ashtray filled with dozens of cigarette butts. That's why all his clothes reek of cigarette smoke, you sigh.

And finally, the big bed with a memory foam mattress that you've awoken in, tucked into securely. The bed sheets are light and silky. This is the first time you've slept in such an elegant bedroom. That is if you don't count the chic hotel rooms Baekhyun has brought you to before. You count six lights in the room— table lights, wall lights, and the lamp besides the bed.