"Nah, I'm just gonna stay here and chill," I replied, they both gave me quick puzzled looks but then returned to their game when they noticed I was serious.

"By the way, they are putting three beds here right?" I asked feeling alarmed, I heard Silver and Sonic chuckle.

"Yeah, but you have to wait awhile for it to come. So while you wait why don't you just come to the--" I cut Sonic's sentence off before he could finish it.

"Yeah right, and what's in it for me?" I questioned them.

"Girls," Silver stated. Right after that we started to laugh.

"Come on, Amy and her friends are going to be there," Sonic whined, this got my attention. I want to see this Rose every single day to glance at her beauty some more. If I had a picture of her I might even make it my lock screen, I wouldn't care if she made fun of me for it. But on second thought, I probably would. The party seemed more fun when he mentioned Amy, Amy would definitely make it fun if she was there. But I can't just change my mind so quickly when Sonic just mentioned Amy. He's going to think I have a crush on her or something.

"I don't know man, a party after my first day of school?" I asked.

"Shadow, you had two days at school. You weren't learning the second day, but you were at school," Sonic said with a chuckle. After that Sonic turned from the game and looked at me.

"Fine, one day of learning!" I snapped, I heard Silver chuckle and I could see why. I saw a smirk grow on his lips as I watch Silver try to trap Sonic in a jail cell made out of obsidian, and just so Sonic couldn't dig himself out, he spilled lava around the trap. Silver also only left one window for him so he could see he's still in there.  They were playing Minecraft, at first they played some shooting game when I first entered but they move quick I guess.

"Yo Sonic, if I were you I would stop looking at that crafting bench," Silver said before snickering and running away in the game. Sonic went back and stopped crafting whatever he was crafting and his jaw dropped when he saw what Silver did.

"No, no, no, no, no, no.." Sonic started panicking, Sonic looked in his inventory but couldn't get a pick axe, and he had nothing to make a pick axe with. He had to chop it with a sword. All Silver and I did was laugh as Sonic panicked.

"Ha! I will just go underground. Take that stupid!" Sonic said then stuck his tongue out at Silver. All Silver did was look away and try to contain his laughter.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," I said with a chuckle.

'Why?" Sonic questioned.

"Sssshhhh!" Silver tried to hush me, I looked at the grin on his face and had to laugh some more.

"There is lava around the trap," I told Sonic still laughing, Sonic narrowed his eyes at Silver and Silver threw his head back and laughed.

"I'm not stupid dude," Silver said with another chuckle. Sonic mumbled something I couldn't hear then went to the Xbox home without saving anything.

"Ha!" Sonic yelled with a mocking smile at Silver.

"Wow, it's a good thing it auto saved before I told you about my plan," Silver said calmly I started to laugh even harder, I couldn't see Sonic's face since I was behind him but imagining it is enough.

"Okay, I'm going over to Shadow before you hurt me," Silver said before walking to me and laying on the opposite bed I'm sitting on, which is across from me but not too far.

"So you coming to the party, or nah?" Silver asked with a smirk playing on his lips. Before I could say anything he grabbed his iPhone and started using it. I shrugged and noticed Sonic is still there, he looks like he is frozen. He's probably so upset that, that's just how he keeps his anger in. After a few more seconds of staring at him, he seemed to cool down and get up from the bean bag chair he was sitting on.