ColexReader: Wonderful Errands

Start from the beginning

"Of course! What's up?"

He chuckled. It had been some weeks since you were welcomed into the gang, and everything was finally calm. Garmadon wouldn't be a bother for some time, and there were no hints of any other of your many enemies.

You had finally found your place in the gang, which you found to be a relief. You had worked hard to be accepted, and they had done it with open arms.

"I need to go gather some things for Jay, said he wanted them for his newest, " He bent his fingers in air-quotes. "Invention." You chuckled.

"Sure! I'll be happy to help!" You chirped.

He smiled wider, ruffling your hair.

"Thanks, Y/N. Knew I could count on you."

You flushed red, biting your lip to keep the giddy smile off your face. Cole had been the most welcome of all the ninja, teaching you the ropes and helping you train. It was impossible not to fall for him.

He flicked his wrist, inviting you to follow. You did so, noticing with a hint of embarrassment that you went like a lost puppy to his side, tail wagging and ears perked. Still, you followed him. 

He guided you into town, cars whizzing by before he pulled you into a deserted alleyway, pinning you against the wall. 

"Cole?"

"Sorry Y/N." A sheepish chuckle left his lips, long, calloused fingers pinching your chin to raise your head. His lips lowered to your own. "But, I need to try something." 

His lips, shockingly soft, painted yours, pressing against them with cautious curiosity. A jolt rushed through your body, heat flooding up your skin before you shyly accepted his kiss. Wrapping around your waist, his calloused, heated hands tugged you closer, pressing you against his body. Unsure what to do with your hands, you placed your palms on his chest, a soft groan escaping his throat. The noise sent a wave coursing through your skin, creating shivers in its wake.

With a soft sound, he released your lips, breathing with the slightest trouble. "So they are as soft as I thought."

"Huh?" The mumble tumbled from your lips, the daze of his kiss fading softly. 

A low chuckle sent another shiver down your skin, his lips ghosting yours once again. "I've been wondering about your lips for weeks now. If they were as soft as they looked," His tongue poked your lip, his voice dropping to a husky tone. "If they tasted as sweet as I dreamed."  

Another bout of shivers cascaded through you, clutching his shirt as your knees went weak. You swallowed heavily as you managed a joke. "Well, did I disappoint?" 

His hair flared as he shook his head, pinning you to the wall. "I'm not entirely sure anymore." He leaned in close, breathing against your lips. "I might have to take another bite." 

The second kiss pressed against yours with confidence the first one lacked, his scorching heat enveloping you, caging you. Sliding your hands over his chest, a low groan rumbled from his throat as they rested on his neck, fiddling with the silky hairs. Taking your hands, he pinned them to the wall, pressing you deeper into it as he teased your lips with his teeth and tongue. A low moan tumbled from your chest as you parted your lips, greeting his tongue with a battle of passion, one he conquered with ease. 

Pinning both of your hands under one of his own, he slid his free palm down your body, teasing your curves while you whimpered. Finally, his hand landed on your thigh, heat scorching the skin beneath your clothing. He tore away from your lips. "No, you didn't Y/N, not even in the slightest." Before you could respond, his lips were at your neck, nipping and sucking the skin until you were gasping. Shivers danced in your skin, rippling as he hoisted your leg around his waist, pressing tighter against you. 

Even if you wanted to, you couldn't respond. Your tongue was tied, the only sounds escaping your lips were whimpers and soft moans as he suckled at your neck, creating marks that makeup couldn't cover. 

"Will you be mine?" He asked suddenly, kissing the mark he left. 

Your heart missed a beat, another before pounding against your ribs. "Wh-What?" 

His hand cupped your cheek, pressing his lips to yours in a sweet kiss. "Be my girlfriend, my lover, mine. I don't want to lose you Y/N." His face nestled into your neck, hot breath heating your skin. "Be mine, and I'll be yours." 

With a clench of your chest, you nodded, speaking softly against his temple. "Yes, I'll be yours, and you'll be mine." 

Before you could say anything else, his lips were on yours again, leaving you breathless and flushed. "Thank you."