The only reason I'm still at his apartment is because I want to fight him before I leave, nothing major lol.

"Fuck it." I sighed laying down

I turned pj mask on and watched it until my eyes got heavy and I eventually fell asleep.

__

"Slide on your block with the pole boyyyy." I heard tutti rap lowly making me instantly jump out my sleep.

"Oh shit you scared me." He sighed taking his air pods out his ear.

"So this what we doing now?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Fuck you talking bout?" He asked confused.

"NIGGA ITS FOUR IN THE MORNIG AND YOU JUST GETTING BACK!" I yelled getting in his face.

"So? I'm a grown ass man." He mugged taking his shoes off.

"Why you ain't call or answer the phone tristian?" I yelled.

"My fucking phone is dead stupid." He yelled back and I laughed.

"Nigga you literally came in here listening to music how the fuck is your phone dead?" I chuckled getting more angry that he sitting here lying.

"Ari get out my face bro." He brushed passed me.

And then it hit me...

This nigga smell like perfume.

"So you went fucking off?" I raised my eyebrow kinda surprised.

"Now you just saying shit out the side of your neck cause I ain't been fucking nobody but you." He yelled and tears began coming out my eyes.

"Fuck you crying for?" He mugged.

"Because I'm really going to jail." I frowned and he looked at me confused.

"What?" He cocked his head back confused.

And then ladies and gentlemen that's when I began to beat this skinny hood nigga ass.

I started off throwing hits at his chest then decided 'fuck it' and started punching his face.

"Ari chill out bro." Tutti yelled trying to keep up with me but I was going to fast.

I then blacked out and kept swinging on him.

He eventually got me in a hold.

"Arionna chill the fuck out bruh." Tutti gritted pushing me on the bed.

"You smell like her cheap ass perfume." I yelled standing from the bed.

"I thought we were better then this tristian I thought we was passed the hoe stage." I sniffed feeling myself about to cry.

"I'm sorry ari I didn't mean for it to go down like that." Tutti frowned coming in for a hug.

"Don't touch me bro." I cried sitting down.

We sat in a silence for 3 minutes until I spoke up.