19

Wooyoung woke up to see San still sleeping beside him. Covered by a huge blanket as he slept peacefully without moving. Making him smile softly to himself.

Glad to see that San did not leave his side.

"For some reason, I feel at peace." Wooyoung whispered as he got up. Biting his lip at the soreness he felt from his sides and bottom.

He heard voices coming from the living room, letting him know that everyone was probably there.

"I have to talk to Yohan." Wooyoung said to himself as he waddled over to his closet.

Quickly putting on a pair of sweatpants and a shirt. Wanting to at least clear the air of everything that had happened in the past few weeks.

He unlocked the door before slowly opening it. Walking into the hall, only to jump a bit as someone shouted.

"Sleeping beauty is finally up!" Yeonjun screamed.

Wooyoung smiled sheepishly as the livingroom got rowdy. But, while everyone was making a ruckus, Yohan was silent the whole time. He had a soft smile on his face, but it was unreadable.

"Come here" Wooyoung mouthed out.

Yohan nodded before leaving a frowning Shiro on the couch.

"Yes?" He muttered after coming up to Wooyoung.

"Let's talk outside."

Yohan nodded slowly before following Wooyoung outside. Out of the front door and onto the driveway. Questioning what exactly did Wooyoung want to say.

While he was curious, Wooyoung was nervous.

Biting at his nails as he shifted around. Looking at the sky as if his answers would be there. Ready to help out with what was on his mind.

"Yohan, I love you a lot." Wooyoung struggled to say with breaking down out of guilt.

"I know"

"But, I'm not in love with you."

"I also know that."

Wooyoung's frown grew bigger before gaining enough courage to look Yohan in the eyes. Knowing that even if he did not want to entirely break things off, he had to.

"I can't discredit the fact that you helped me at my lowest times. Even after Kane broke my heart. Neither would I ever take those memories back. Because you loved me even if you knew I were no good for you." Wooyoung muttered.

Yohan nodded in agreement, knowing that Wooyoung was never no good for him.

"I tried to deny the fact that I did use you....when I actually did. I used you as a shoulder to lean and cry on, rather than seeing you as a boyfriend that loved me."

Yohan could tell that Wooyoung was on the verge of breaking down. A tear threatening to fall down his cheek.

"Don't cry" He sighed out as wiped the tear away.

He could tell Wooyoung felt guilty, not knowing that they were both equal in this situation.

Because Yohan did in fact go behind his back once for someone else.

Sleeping with someone on a night after Wooyoung had a mental breakdown. Crying over the fact that he was hurt.

But, Yohan would never admit that.

At least not yet.

"Don't even say sorry" Yohan chuckled.

Wooyoung was confused as the taller male planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Why not say sorry?" He muttered.

"Just look at it as....us being even." Yohan said with a gentle smile.

Wooyoung did not catch onto what he said but nodded anyway. Deciding that if he dug too deep, he would probably end up feeling salty.

"I have a plane ride tomorrow with the little ones. So, we won't be seeing each other for a while." Yohan said, referring to Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Kai.

"They would be offended to hear you call them little ones." Wooyoung giggled.

Yohan shrugged, not caring.

"They will never know unless you tell. Are you coming back to the house right now?" He chuckled as he watched Wooyoung pull out his phone from his pocket.

"No, not yet~ I have to make a quick phone call."

Yohan nodded before heading back to the house.

After he was out of earshot, Wooyoung went and clicked on the contact he was going to call. Waiting as a few rings passed by before the phone answered.

"Wooyoung?"

"Hey Mom"