10

After a hour of going over plans, they came up with the conclusion that Seonghwa should just throw the party.

It was the only way to go with the plan and make it successful.

Without blowing it, and it turning out with a shit show at San's house.

Yeosang suggested it because he knew that whatever happens at San's party, goes that way. So, if Shiro wanted to sleep with Wooyoung, the plan would go down the drain.

Because if Shiro wanted something, he would take it.

Which was the reason why San and Shiro were different from each other.

San wasn't the type to take something by force.

He felt like if it was his, he wouldn't have to force anything.

Because he owned it anyway.

Wooyoung let out a sigh as he stood at the end of the driveway.

He had been staring at the house across the street. Waiting for which twin would come out first.

Trying to see who had seen him standing there, trying to get one of their attention.

He knew he had succeeded once Shiro came out of the house, walking to the end of his own driveway.

"Why are you standing out here?" Shiro said loudly, just enough for Wooyoung to hear from across the street.

Wooyoung knew that the twins were two different cases with him.

So, he knew he had to say some things, even if it wasn't normal for him to say those things.

Because he was a bottom.

But, it was different with Shiro.

"Was I rough last night?"

Shiro immediately started blushing, clearing his throat in response.

"Wooyoung, what do you want?" He laughed nervously.

It was clear that he was nervous, and it showed when he started backing up once Wooyoung came across the street.

He wasn't very fond of the situation, especially knowing that his brother also wanted the same person as him.

Shiro thought it was just sexual attraction.

Not knowing that they both had feelings for Wooyoung.

"Seonghwa and I are planning a party this upcoming weekend. Of course you'll eventually hear about it, but would you want to come with me?" Wooyoung asked with a subtle smirk.

He was extremely close to Shiro, and it made the boy panic on the inside.

It was a toxic love triangle he was in.

He knew that it would only get more ugly if he took up on the offer.

Shiro bit his lip, but nodded in response.

"I'll go to the party with you." He muttered.

After Wooyoung smiled at him and nodded, Shiro walked off in a hurry.

He was panicking, and he had to get out of there.

Wooyoung couldn't help but to laugh once Shiro went back in the house.

"Very bold of you."

Wooyoung looked up to see San leaning by his open window. He had seen the whole thing.

"I know right." Wooyoung giggled.

San shook his head before sucking his teeth.

"This is a dangerous game you're playing. Don't bother continuing." He chuckled.

"What if I wanna play though? See where it goes?" Wooyoung said with a small giggle.

San rolled his eyes before going to pick at his nails.

"See where it goes? I'll just let Shiro have you. You can deal with him."

He started laughing once he saw Wooyoung frown in his peripheral vision. San didn't even bother making anymore eye contact with Wooyoung.

"Let's be realistic. You want me, you don't want Shiro. You're simply just using him."

Wooyoung shook his head in denial, knowing that San was seeing right through his plan.

"I do want Shiro." He forced himself to say, wanting to gag from his own words.

San shrugged before looking at Wooyoung.

"Well, let's just say that you did indeed disappear in the middle of the night while I was sleeping....but when you came back...."

Wooyoung looked a bit reluctant to hear the rest.

"What did I do?"

"Well...you did nothing." San laughed evilly.

Wooyoung knew he was lying though. He knew that San knew things he didn't remember from last night.

"I'm leaving." He hissed before marching back across the street.

San irritated him even more by laughing at him.

He slammed the door behind himself once he got in the house.

"The plan is already failing!" Wooyoung yelled as he walked into the kitchen.

"That's not good~" Yeonjun sighed as he made himself a sandwich.

Yeosang smacked his forehead in disbelief, but calmed down once he saw Seonghwa smile mischievously.

"Then we will just have to pull in option two along with Shiro." He chuckled.

"Option two?" Wooyoung muttered.

"Kane."

"That's definitely a no. Once a ex, always a ex. I'm not going back." Wooyoung scoffed.

"No, just think about it. San will barely fight over you with Shiro, but if it's someone that's not family, he will go the extra mile." Yeosang said with a uneasy smile.

Wooyoung felt hesitant with the idea, but remembered what San said.

"See where it goes? I'll just let Shiro have you. You can deal with him."

"We need to go with option two. Plus, I feel like he does like Kane anyway." Wooyoung muttered.

It bothered him to know that San could possibly have feelings for Kane.

"Who the fuck is Kane? I forgot about him." Yeonjun laughed.

Wooyoung let out a faint weak laugh.

"We dated, but he left me for San."