1

"How's my favorite nephew?!"

"I'm your only nephew!" Wooyoung giggled as he hugged his Aunt.

He missed her so much, not really wanting to let go.

Things used to be good until Wooyoung's Aunt and Mom got into a petty fight. There was misunderstanding, which in the end, made them cut all ties with each other.

"We can get your hair dyed like how we used to and all that other cool shit. Do you still like those nasty chips? I know teenagers change, but I hope you still like the nasty chips. I stocked up my pantry with those nasty chips. Those nasty chips are disgusting! I really need to stop saying nasty chips...."

Wooyoung let out a small laugh, amused by how his Aunt was rambling.

"Auntie Jessi, I do still like the nasty chips."

Jessi smiled at him before hugging him tightly again.

"I just missed you so much." She muttered.

Wooyoung smiled brightly, already excited to be there.

"But I have some rules." Jessi said as she helped with the few bags her nephew brought.

"Rules?!"

"Yes, yes I do have rules."

Wooyoung cocked an eyebrow in confusion as they reached the Jeep Jessie owned.

"What rules? I'm a pretty good kid." He laughed nervously.

"No sneaking out to meet girls...."

"Pfft! That's no problem."

"Or boys."

Wooyoung looked a bit taken back.

"Your mom told me that you he sneaking out a lot. To see both boys and girls." Jessi laughed as she opened her trunk.

"Are you serious? So I can't go out? No possible summer flings?"

"No, I was just kidding. I know you won't listen anyway. I don't care what you do, as long as you don't get pregnant or do hardcore drugs. When I say hardcore drugs, I mean the shit that makes you see headless unicorns."

Wooyoung looked at his stomach before looking back at his aunt.

"Me? Pregnant? What stuff do you be reading?" He chuckled as he tossed his suitcases into the trunk.

"Stuff you shouldn't worry about." Jessi laughed nervously.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes before going to the passenger side. He happily put on his seatbelt, knowing that his summer break was already off to a good start.

"I have something to tell you~" Jessi sang as soon as she got in the car.

"What is it?"

"That kid you used to have a crush on, he still lives across the street."

Wooyoung tried to look disgusted.

"You say that as if I would still like him. That was like five years ago." He laughed harshly.

"That's what you're saying now, but wait till you see him. You're going to be like 'Oh my gosh! My feelings for him has resurfaced!'. Then I'm just going to laugh in your face." Jessie said as she started the car.

Wooyoung shook his head, not believing his aunt.

"I don't believe you. I already have a boyfriend back home. I'm going to stay loyal."

Jessi cocked a eyebrow before letting out a scoff.

"No possible summer flings? Woo, that was already step one to cheating on someone. Plus, if you were dedicated to this person, you wouldn't be sneaking out to see other people." She laughed.

Wooyoung bit the inside of his cheek, knowing that she was right.

"I still don't think I'll like him."

Jessi sucked her teeth before shaking her head.

"Whatever you say." She giggled.

~•~•~•~

Wooyoung hopped out of the car, smiling at the sight that was in front of him. Jessi rolled her eyes as she watched him sniff the air.

 Jessi rolled her eyes as she watched him sniff the air

"Yes, I love the smell of dead grass." He laughed only to get smacked in the back of the head.

"The grass is healthy, now get your bags." Jessi laughed before heading to the front door.

"I have to get my bags all by myself?!" Wooyoung screamed.

"Yup! That's what you get for talking shit about my grass!" His aunt yelled before going into the house.

The poor boy let out a deep sigh before going to pop the trunk.

He had packed four suitcases, but they were super heavy.

"Great."

Wooyoung struggled to get just one out, letting out sounds of struggle. His cheeks were red as he looked at the other three he needed to get out.

He was ready to scream out his frustrations until he heard a someone let out a whistle.

"Guess who's back. You got cuter."

Wooyoung turned around to see a guy. He used to have a crush on him, but it seemed as if his reason for that was gone.

"Tch~ Shiro, what happened to you?" He said with a questionable smile.

"Hm? What do you mean what happened?" Shiro muttered.

"You used to be so good looking. Now.....you're alright."

Shiro looked offended, fists balled up in anger.

"Are you trying to say I'm ugly? It's been five years, but I'll beat your ass again!" He yelled.

Yes, Wooyoung was in fact crushing over someone who used to bully him. No matter how many times Shiro beat his ass, he would be back to staring at him in class the next day.

"Come on ugly hoe! I got hands now! I'll fight you any day!" Wooyoung laughed out as raised his fist. He started hopping around as if that would do him any good.

"What is going on?"

Both Shiro and Wooyoung looked over to see a guy looking at them, head cocked to the side in confusion.

"Nothing." Shiro scoffed before backing off.

"Are you sure about that?" The male giggled.

Wooyoung thought his giggle was adorable. He looked the male up and down, trying to figure out who he was again.

"San?"

San smiled softly, looking Wooyoung up and down too.

He was Shiro's twin younger brother. They were only a minute apart.

"That's my name." San chuckled.