3

"Wake up!"

Wooyoung groaned as he opened his eyes. He looked over to see Jessi standing by the door with a pan in her hand.

"Why the pan?" He groaned.

"I'm about to start cooking breakfast. How was last night?"

By now, he was wide awake.

"L-last night?"

"Yeah, when you snuck out of the window." Jessi laughed.

"I knew I should've been more careful." Wooyoung groaned to himself.

His aunt shook her head before letting out a laugh.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast." She laughed before leaving.

Wooyoung held his face in his hand, thinking about last night. His cheeks burned with embarrassment when he remembered how San grabbed his jaw.

"No catching feelings Woo. You cannot do that when there's a chance you won't come back." He said, coaching himself.

After a few minutes of lecturing himself, he went to shower and brush his teeth.

A huge smile appeared on his face as he looked at his closet.

"Time to wear some of my new clothes." Wooyoung said happily.

He decided to put on a simple white shirt and washed up ripped jeans.

"Looking good!" He giggled as he looked in the mirror.

Wooyoung skipped to the dining room to see Jessi eating some waffles.

"Thank You." He sang as he sat down.

"So, I put a few dollars on here."

Wooyoung looked up to see Jessi sliding a card towards him.

"How much?" He laughed nervously.

"Enough for you to do whatever you want."

Wooyoung looked at Jessi suspiciously as he took the card.

"Thank You Auntie, but please don't spoil me."

Jessi rolled her eyes.

"I'm still going to do it! You can drive the blue Jeep that's in the garage. The keys should be in the key bowl."

Wooyoung let out a sound of disapproval.

"I can't take it."

"Yes you will, and that's final."

~•~•~•~

Wooyoung walked down the driveway after refusing to take the car. He made it his business to walk to his destination, but then he realized that it would be a far walk.

"The city is a bit of a distance from here."

He was about to walk back to the house until he saw San walk out of his own house.

The boy was arguing with Shiro, both of them yelling at each other continuously.

"You're still a dumb bitch!" San screamed before getting into his car.

Wooyoung looked a bit taken back when he saw him pull out of the driveway in a hurry. He was about to walk away until he saw the window roll down.

"Hop in." San called out.

"Is that a command?"

San glared at him in return.

"Fine." Wooyoung laughed nervously after seeing that Shiro was staring at him.

He wasted no time to get in the car, a bit taken back when San sped off.

"What were you guys arguing about?" Wooyoung asked as he put on his seatbelt.

"Over the fact that he's still a dumb bitch." San muttered.

They were in fact arguing about how San was out late with Wooyoung, but he wasn't going to actually say it. Shiro was just jealous, and he was slapped in the face with the fact that being abusive was not the same as being aggressive with Wooyoung. In the end, San called Shiro a dumb bitch for thinking that fighting with Wooyoung would get him anywhere.

"Well, what are we doing today?"

"I didn't have anything in mind to be honest. Did you want to do anything?" San said with his soft dimpled smile.

"I wanted to go get my hair bleached. My aunt is busy nowadays, so I don't want to bother her." Wooyoung said with a big grin on his face.

San nodded at the idea.

"Do you remember Seonghwa? I can take you to his parents salon."

Wooyoung nodded at the idea. He missed a few of his friends.

"Now thinking about it, we oddly shared a few friends."

San nodded as if he already knew.

"I'm surprised we never became friends." Wooyoung added.

"I'm happy we didn't." San muttered.

"Why?"

"Because most friends stay friends."

Wooyoung blushed a bit before looking out the window.

~•~•~•~

Sex Money Feelings Die

By Lykke Li

I love that song

Sincerely, OhDaddyKun🌞❤️