Synopsis

This story is all from my imaginations, please do not copy. Obtain permission. Plagiarism is a crime. R-18.

•Fallen too far (Laganson Series#1)- finished
•A match made from hell (Laganson series #2)- ongoing
•Unchain my heart (Laganson series #3)

Adrien Amzen Laganson is the son of Evangeline and Theodore Laganson. The middle of the two, Heaven and Joseph. Adrien was forced to study the education course because they're a family of teachers but what he really wanted was to be a pilot.

He teaches high school students for months and immediately moved to teach colleges. He is a teacher at UP Diliman but he moved to Angeles University Foundation just because of his mother's order.

He love his mom dearly that's why he's doing everything that pleases her. But everything will change just because of this student, Eushan Vanile Lizarondo, the girl who keeps on teasing him.

This student will snatch the teacher's eyes and attention until he lost all of his battle that he's been fighting with himself just to stop on intruding on the girl's life.

Will Adrien succeed in his battle? Or will Eushan succeed on getting the teacher to herself?

Who will win this match?

Will their feelings match?

Alybanana:

I hope you liked it! Vote and Comment! I love you all, alymals! See you on the next chapter!

aly+mahal=alymal❤️