Chapter 1

I felt warm sticky blood drip into my mouth as my so called father backhanded me for the eleventh time sending me crashing into his cherry oak wood desk.

"Your mother has told me you lipped off to her."My alpha/father said looking at my small 5'0 tall crumpled body with disgust.

I stayed quiet so I could answer the question that he always asked whenever my bitch of a mother told him I lipped off to her.

"Well what did you say to her."He sneered at me as I lifted myself on my hands and knees ignoring the sting in my cheek.

"Answer me."My dad ordered me kicking me in the stomach making my knees slightly lift off the ground as I felt one of my ribs crack.

"Why should I."I hissed as I pushed my tears down.I learned never to cry in front of my family they get off on my pain and suffering.

"Because nothing is stopping me from making you a rouge."He said stomping down on my back making me collapse and curl up as he kept on stomping on me.

"Then do it."I spat my vision becoming blurry with tears as his foot repeated came down hard on my ribs.

To be honest becoming a rouge scares the hell out of me.I mean come on my wolf is only slightly bigger than pup but I would never beg to stay at this hellhole even if it ment getting killed by vicious rouge wolves.

My dad stopped kicking me when he realized what I said."Oh but baby girl what I have in store for you is way worst."He said laughing as my face turned fearful.

"Now what did you say to my mate." He growled grabbing a stapler from his desk before lowering himself face to face with me.

"I told her that fate hadn't made a mistake when he but you guys together because she's a pathetic Luna and your a pathetic Alpha."I sneered laughing at loud even though inside I wanted to piss myself at the sight of the stapler.

I knew what he was gonna do with it but I couldn't let him see how much pain he caused me or how much he and his family broke me if I did it would only make the abuse much worse.

"This family deserves way better then you.Your an embarrassment to us."He roared in my face and spit flew in my face and oh god his breath.It smelt like onions,bananas,pickles and strangely armpit B.O.

He needs to marry a damn toothbrush and convince her to have a fivesome with toothpaste,listerine,and floss.

I was snapped out of my ridiculing thoughts about him when I felt the stapler where my shoulder and neck meet.

My body tensed up as he chuckled evily."Maybe you'll think about it this the next time you insult my phenomenal mate."He hissed at me before clamping down the stapler making me yell out in pain as the staple dug itself into my skin.

"It's funny that you don't have all that sass when your at my mercy."He barked at me.

Wait does what he said even make since.Of course I don't have any sass he's putting freaking staples in my skin one by one.

"Are you fucking retarded."I snapped at him gently picking my head off of the floor.

Ok maybe I still have a little bit off sass left but it was a dumb thing to say."You just don't know when to shut up do you ?"He growled at me hitting me in the head with the stapler probably giving me a concussion.

My dad dropped the stapler and climbed on my back putting his full weight on me making my already cracked rib crack more.

He gripped my mid back dark brown hair in one of his meaty fist and tugged my head up making me painfully aware of the staples in my neck.

"Your gonna be sorry you were ever born."He murmured close to my ear and I chuckled humorously."I already am you asshole."

My dad then put all his strength into slamming my head into the floor making me cry out in pain and I heard that bastard sigh in appreciation.

He kept on doing it and each time I felt more and more blood running down my face until I turned light headed.

This is wayyyyyyyy to familiar."Hospital."I murmured feeling my consciences slip away and I was so happy that I was about to faint it was the best part of my day.

"What was that bitch."He asked as my eyes slipped close and my bloodied face started to become harder to pull away from that funk he called breath.

"Hospital.I need medical attention you pick."I said accidentally saying pick instead of prick as the darkness wrapped me in it's wonderful clutches and took me into a wonderful cocoon and away from my personal living hell.

_______________________________________
How did I do

Comment and vote please