"Oh come on! We can't play right here. The others might discover my powers" We used to play back in our home with my powers.

She grunted then closed her eyes. I looked at sunset ahead of us then sigh. 'It was good to know that these dragon riders were not hurting nor hunting dragons. I guess we finally found someone who are just like us, someone who can understand dragons like we do.'

I was put out of my trance when Lightstar's ear perked up as she glanced at my back. There was a flapping of wings then my dragon immediately stood up to play with someone's dragon. I don't really care who the person behind me is as I was sure that it wasn't hunter.

"Hey, how are you? How's y-your wound?" I glanced up at Hiccup as he spoke before looking straight at the sunset.

"I'm fine, still recovering" I shrug as he sat beside me.

"Uhm can I ask you something?"

"Sure?" I look at him, thinking about what he'll be asking.

"Why did you helped us during the attack? I mean you mentioned that you save a lot of dragons from Viggo but you still put your life in line to save us." He frowned while looking at the ocean below us. I giggle slightly before replying.

"If I didn't helped you, your dragons will do anything it takes to rescue you. They'll put their lives in line to save you. And I saw that when I watched you fought those hunters. I saw how your bond went well that was why I decided to help. I'd rather put my life on danger than to see any dragons die, trying to save their friends." I stated calmly as I continue to stare at the sunset, it just made me relaxed.

"I- uhm... thanks for the save" he sheepishly replied. I looked at him and I saw a weird smile on his face. 'He's nervous again' I smirk slightly.

"Why are you so nervous? I'm not that scary right?" I was laughing way too hard. He's 2 years older than me and was he really scared at me?  Is he thinking that I might bite him?

"H-huh?"

"Nothing." I stood up heading for my dragon. It's getting dark as the sun was barely visible in the horizon. "Come on! We should head back" I climbed on Lightstar's back and took off, Hiccup following behind.

Time skip

We're back at the clubhouse, eating our dinner. They made me their new chef. 'Just great.'

"Uh, where do you guys planning to stay for the night?" Fishlegs spoke, breaking the silence in the air. I just shrugged then spoke.

"I guess we should stay here"

"Wait... you're gonna sleep here? You do realize that there's no bed or anything in here right?" Astrid gestured around the clubhouse as she spoke.

"Yeah, we can totally sleep on the floor. We used to it." I smiled at them while eating.

"Why don't you stay at my hut?" Hiccup spoke. I saw everyone just stare at us with a shocked look. I was honestly surprised at his offer. I just stare at him for a few moments before I thought of an answer.

"Thanks but-"

"It's okay. And besides, it's the smallest thing I can do for you for saving our lives" Hiccup insist. I don't know how to respond 'cause I'm not used to having a sleepover on someone's hut. I looked at Dervin, silently begging him to make an excuse but he just wiggled his eyebrows like there was something going to happen. I glared at him 'curse you!' I saw him preventing himself from laughing.

I look around at the gang, they were all staring back at me, waiting for my response until Dervin spoke up.

"It's okay, Y/n. Staying with him will not get you pre-"

I threw my knife at him that was once tied around my waist, stucking it in his wooden chair. Everyone gasp and slowly open their eyes. I glared harshly at Dervin. 'How could he think of that!?'

I slowly sat back to my chair. "That's enough" I sigh, my hands still in a tight fist. I glared at Dervin once again and he just smirk then continue to eat his food like he said nothing.

"So," Snotlout gulp before continuing "nice accuracy in there, y/n"

I just glanced at him, everyone seemed frozen in their place. I continued to ate my dinner before walking outside to get some fresh air.

Soon everyone walked in their own huts. Dervin decided to accept Fishleg's offer so now they're sharing a hut.

"Aren't you gonna go inside? You should rest, it's getting late now" Hiccup spoke to me from behind. I just sat outside his hut, staring at the stars. Looking up made me relax, I feel free and peaceful whenever I do that.

I stood up and turn around. Hiccup was leaning on a doorframe while I saw my dragon already inside, sleeping. Hiccup's night fury was in there, giving me a gummy smile. I smile back at him before looking at his rider. I slowly walked inside, my dragon was already snoring as I made my way to her to get my mat.

"What are you doing?" Hiccup asked, still on door frame.

"Uh, I'm preparing myself so I can sleep?" It sounded more like a question while Hiccup walked towards me.

"No, you should take the bed" He gestured on the stairs that lead to his bed. I turned around to look at him. His green eyes reflecting the torch that lit the room.

"Nope, you should take your bed. This is your hut, remember?"

"Yeah, but sleeping on the wooden floor won't help your wound" he crossed his arm proudly like he won maces and talons.

"Ugh.... fine" I rolled my eyes, heading upstairs. I heard Hiccup chuckled as he pet his night fury. "What's his name again" I pointed at his green eyed dragon.

"Oh he's.... Toothless" he scratched the back of his neck as I chuckled. Toothless smiled at me once again without his teeth.

"Yeah right" I shook my head. I climb onto the bed and closed my eyes, waiting for my sleep to arrive.