Bonus PT 3

(16 Year Old Silver's POV)

It had been several years since Elizabeth died...

Kellen had gone missing the very same day....

But nobody ever found him...

It's funny...really...

How things can go so wrong so quickly...

I was working at the news station... it was currently 1990, and things were pretty much normal. Nobody really cares about how there was only one Afton left in alive, and he was a college student.

But I did...

Those were my best friends...

Kellen...

Elizabeth...

We were the three amigos, solving mysteries and eating Twinkie's.

How come we didn't expect death so quickly?

Hell if I know

I felt so...lonely... like I had nobody left...which I did, I had my mom, my dad, the people I used to hang out with before I met German Freddy and "ice-cream-girl" as people started calling her. 

God...She had practically become an urban legend....after she died...and Kellen disappeared...everyone who worked the night shift at Circus Baby's Rental Service had died or quit as soon as their first shift was over.

I was currently digging for answers on Kellen's disappearance.

After all...

We owe it to his dad...

The poor guy had already lost his wife in that car crash—that's why Kellen moved here in the first place! But... having his son go missing right after another girl's death... it must've been awful...

he had to have been hoping for the best but......

Expecting the worst...

That's why I was doing this...

That's why I was right outside the last Afton's door...

I rang the doorbell, and waited.

No response.

I looked over by the drive way.

His dad's old purple car was still there. Everyone knew Micheal drove it nowadays, so he was home.

This time I decided to knock.

"Micheal! It's me Silver! Answer the door already!" I yelled.

No response.

I sighed.

Paranoid hermit...

"Silver Mc'Clare!" I shouted. I heard shuffling from the other side of the door, and before I knew it the door was wide open.

Before me stood the young adult himself, Micheal.

He had long brown hair that he pulled back into a ponytail, brown eyes with bags under them, he wore a purple shirt with khaki shorts.