My Only Sunshine

We were at FredBear's Family Diner. Chris was missing and so was Charlie...wonder what happened. I looked around for Chris and found him in the back room, crying. After last night, Chris and I were bonding pretty well. We talked about what happened, and geeked out about LolBit and Fredbear being sassy. Anyway, I walked towards him and put my shoulder around him. I let him get it all out. That's when he said something I never thought he'd say...

"Charlie's gone..." he muttered. I quickly turned to him.
"What..."
"Someone in a spring Bonnie suit killed her..."
....this can't be happening....
"No—where—"
"She was outside when it happened..." I was so scared...no... she couldn't have...
"Did the police ever find a body..." I asked

"Um...I don't think so...why?" I didn't bother answering. I ran outside to the window. There was blood.... and a trail of it... it wasn't too noticeable of a trail unless you were looking for it, but of course I was looking for it.... I followed the small drops of blood. I saw the last drop of blood in front of one of the dumpsters. I slowly stepped forward, and gently opened the dumpster.........

I had just turned four years old at the time, and Charlie was five. We were hiding under the table together, drawing. I remember how I used to wear really short pigtails and stick my tongue  out when I would draw. She was drawing FredBear and I was drawing SpringBonnie. We were laughing, laughing so hard at how ridiculous our parents were acting, at how my brother was acting. My brother Mikey was nine years old, so he was really into this kind of stuff too! I remember playing ring around the rosey a little too much. Oh yeah! I also used to call it "ring around the roses" because I was really obsessed with roses for a short period of time. I had chocolate birthday cake and vanilla ice cream.

Me and Charlie were just sitting at one of the tables at the diner, when she asked a question.

"Lizzy?" Charlie had asked.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"What's it like having a mommy?"

Charlie never really talked about it, but when she was really young, her mom died. I always felt bad for her.

"Don't you remember?" I asked. She shook her head. "Well, they feed you, play with you, hug you when you're sad, and give you good-night lullabies!" She smiled, (My parents never sang lullabies to me as a kid :3)
"So then my daddy is really my mommy?"
I remember thinking about that question like it wasn't the most ridiculous thing a five year old could say, but still, four year old me genuinely didn't know how to answer that question. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure Charlie's dad was so surprised he nearly choked on his juice box. My mommy was holding in her laughter while my daddy didn't even try. Mikey was laughing so hard he fell on the ground...he was so much happier back then...wonder what happened...
Before eating my chocolate Cake they sang happy birthday to me. I was so happy. I remember wishing that I could spend all my time here. And lucky for me, that wish came true.
Charlie and I had a sleepover that night. It was the best. I remember we stayed up all night watching anime. When Mommy finally came to tuck us in I remember her singing a lullaby to both of us...

You are my sunshine~

I screamed at the sight before me

My only sunshine~

Chris rushed behind me

You make me happy

Daddy and Henry came not to far behind.

When skies are grey

Tears filled my eyes as I stared at what had become of my best friend

You'll never know dear,

Daddy pulled me far away from the dumpster into a hug

How much I love you

Henry looked inside

Please don't take

And started crying

My sunshine away~

(A/N: I have no regrets)