Broken

"Ok, so just go home and tell your parents that you're heading to my house." I told Kellen. He nodded. Silver and I didn't live to far apart, and neither did Kellen, but he's new so his dad wants him to give a heads up before going somewhere.
We waited outside of Kellen's house for him to come back, and after what felt like ages, he was back in sight. We walked over to my house and opened the door.
"Hey Elizabeth, in case you ask Dad just bought—" Micheal froze when he saw Silver and Kellen. "Bandaids..." we stared in silence for a bit. Silver approached him and held out her hand for him to shake it.
"I'm silver, and that's Kellen. We're Elizabeth's friends!" She said. I hadn't though of them friends until that exact moment. Wow...ok then...
"Rrriiiight. Ok I'm gonna go back to my room, I just wanted to tell you there were bandaids now." Micheal informed me as he backed away slowly.
I took Fredbear out of my bag.
"Guys this is Fredbear, the plush bear you caught me talking to at my locker." I held up the plush bear.
"Awwww, he's so cute!" Kellen cooed.
"Cute?!? I'll bite your face off!!!" Fredbear screamed, although I was the only one who could hear him. I scolded him, which caused Kellen to look at me strangely.
"He uh... doesn't like being called cute..." I say simply. They nod. We walk over to the basement door and go through the secret door.
"Welcome Elizabeth Afton!" Mr. Voice said.
"You have a hand unit?!? Those aren't supposed to come out until 1988!!!" Kellen exclaimed. I smiled.
"I've just been calling him Mr. Voice!" I said. We all laughed at my nickname for mr—sorry, Handunit. We reached the bottom floor.
"Wow...it really is a vent..." Kellen said. I nodded.
"You go first Kellen." I ordered. He looked at me surprised.
"Wha—Why me?!?" He asked.
"Because me and Elizabeth are both wearing skirts you pervert!" Silver shot back at him. I nodded in response, poor Kellen, he probably got a lot of dirt from his dad about hanging out with two girls, and now we're slightly giving him trouble.
Poor, poor, Kellen.
"Sorry I didn't mean it like that I just—really don't like how crammed that space is!" He replied.
"And I don't like how dark this elevator is but I have do deal with it don't I?" She slightly turned to me at the end of her question. I nodded sadly.
Kellen went in, then Silver, then me.
The two of them stared in awe at the animatronics through the glass windows, mainly the Funtime animatronics. That's when we heard humming.
"Is that baby? She's got a really deep voice." Kellen said. I shook my head no.
"No that's Ballora!" I told him. We stared at her standing on her stage, her hands on her chest. "Hi Ballora!" I said through the glass. She turned her head to me, and danced her way over. Ballora put both her hands on the glass, and spoke.
"Hello Elizabeth. Did you bring friends with you?" She asked. Silver and Kellen blinked in fear and surprise.
"Mhmm! The boy is Kellen and the girl is Silver!" I told her cheerfully, as if having a conversation with an animatronic wasn't strange at all.
"H-Hi..."
"Hey....." both Kellen and Silver greeted. Ballora nodded in acknowledgment.
"Where are you heading off to?" She asked.
"Funtime Auditorium. My mom went missing two years ago, so we are trying to see if we can find anything here." I told her. I thought I heard a small gasp come from her, as she put her hand on her mouth. Ballora tilted her head.
"Oh yes, you'll find what happened to your mother in there...I remember it perfectly~" she said.
"Wait you know what happened?" Silver suddenly spoke.
"Yes I was there," Ballora started.
"It's a place where he tries to fix us when we are broken, and I was broken when it all happened." She said.
"W-What happened to her?!? Is she alright?!?" I asked. Ballora looked at me, her expression staying exactly the same.
"I'm sorry my little sunshine, but if you go in there, you will regret it. Not only is it dangerous, but your mother didn't come back for a reason..." my little sunshine....mommy used to....  "My child," Ballora said as she bent down to my level. (I know Ballora can't like...sit and stuff, but she can bend her knees, so.... yeh) "Promise me you won't go in there, Funtime auditorium is dangerous on its own, but promise me you won't go inside that room!" She begged. I paused for a moment, knowing what was going on, realizing who she was, a single tear went down my cheek, as I put my hands on the glass and smiled.
"I promise." I told her. I turned to Silver and Kellen. "You guys go back to the elevator, just don't go up yet, I have to do something." They nodded and went through the vent. I turned back to ballora and started crying.
"My child, what's—"
"Mommy is that you?!?" I cried. She was silent.
"Elizabeth...you have to stop coming here...it's dangerous...you could get extremely hurt or worse... I don't want this for you..." she said. I just kept sobbing.
"I miss you so much!" I told her. She chuckled lightly.
"I miss you too, but you have to stay away...these animatronics...they aren't just meant for entertainment... sweetheart they're weapons... so no matter what do not listen to your father about them alright? He is a madman do you hear me!" She said. I hummed in acknowledgement.
"Elizabeth hurry up! Your dad's shift is almost over!" I heard Silver say. Ballora tilted her head.
"Go Elizabeth...and tell Micheal I miss him too!" She put her head against the glass. "I love you both..."
"I love you too mommy..." I said as I left for the elevator.