Show Me You're Sorry.

Start from the beginning

Cookie strutted into the bedroom with her husband's hands gripping her hips, eagerly awaiting the fun that was about to come. She gripped his tie and pushed him back against the bed. His infamous chuckle lit her eyes up with mischief. Slowly, she took the bottom of her dress in his hands and pulled it over her head. His eyes followed her every move like a hawk. Lucious sat up as Cookie climbed atop of him, gripping his muscular shoulders as her meaty thighs straddled him. His hands took hold of her hips as they fell back onto the bed.

A series of questions ran through his mind as his wife leaned down to kiss him. How did he get so lucky? Maybe they should argue to make up more often? Where did she think she was going in these black panties? Lucious sensually trailed his hands down her curvaceous physique to shake her ass in his hands. The shit was like jelly; all-natural and all his. She had him enchanted. She sucked his tongue and nipped his bottom lip as while trying to undo the tie around his neck. Lucious groaned against her before switching their positions. She gazed up at him with eyes shining with love, adoration but most importantly - for the night - desire. He ripped off his shirt and threw it across the room to accompany her dress before he took her throat in his hand and squeezed, teasingly.

He brought her up to him. "Open your mouth." Like a good girl, Cookie opened her mouth and let the salvia from her man's mouth trickle into hers before he claimed her mouth again. He turned her around and smacked her ass with his heavy hand. "Don't," another smack. "Run out," another harsh smack that earned him a long, hearty groan. "On me," another smack that had Cookie arched her back further as she pushed her face into the satin bedsheets. "Again!"

When Lucious pushed her thong to the side and teasingly ran a single finger down her wet slit, Cookie turned her head on the bedsheets and moaned out; "Yes, Daddy!"

Lucious adorned her back with sloppy kisses that sent shivers down her spine, while slipping two fingers inside her wet, pulsing pussy. His other digits worked outside, rubbed between her folds with his thumb drawing circles around her clit. Cookie clamped her lips shut to smother her moans, but another firm smack to her sore ass had her groaning out, loudly, as she pushed back against her husband.

"Let me hear you," he growled into her ear. "How's Daddy making you feel, baby?" he cooed into her ear as he stroked her back.

"S-so gooood," she mewed out as he deepened his strokes and curled his fingers inside her, hitting her sweet spot. "Shiitt," she hissed as he began to kiss her neck. "Fuucckkk,"

"You forgive me, baby?" he questioned as she clenched around his fingers while his thumb and index finger tweaked her sensitive clit. Cookie opened her mouth, but nothing came out. "I said, do you forgive me, baby? Do you forgive Daddy?"

She nodded, vigorously. "S-shit, I forg-forgive you! I forgive you, Lucious, fuuccckk," she cried out as she creamed on his fingers. "I- I can't," she stuttered out as his fingers slipped out of her but continued to play with her clit. Lucious flipped her over and cupped her jaw to keep her undivided attention as he sucked her juices off his glistening fingers, greedily. Cookie swallowed.

"Kiss me."

Cookie didn't need to be told twice as she listened up and kissed her husband. She hummed at the taste of herself on his tongue. As they kissed, sloppily, Cookie undid her husband's belt and popped open the buttons to his shirt. He took her hips in his hands and turned them over once again, so she was straddling him. He licked his lips with anticipation as Cookie dragged his trousers down his legs, hurriedly, accompanied by his boxer shorts.

Lucious watched Cookie's eyes stare, hypnotized at his length hard against his stomach. Her bottom lip drawn between her teeth. Knowing exactly what she was thinking, he took the string of her thong in his hand and began to pull them down her thighs.

"Come sit on Daddy's dick."

Breathing heavily, Cookie aligned his length at her pulsing entrance and slowly sank down onto it. As Lucious slid inside of her, she arched her back and hissed. Each time he got inside her; she could instantly feel him in her guts. She rested her hands on his shoulders and rocked against him. Lucious' hands squeezed and took control of her hips to set the pace of their lovemaking. There was nothing like staring into the eyes of the one you love as they set your body alight.

"Shit, baby, so fucking tight," he groaned as his hand came up to cup the back of her neck as their pace increased. He stroked deeper as he lifted himself up to push further in. Each time, faster and deeper than the last. A strangled whimper left her lips as her hands abandoned his shoulders to palm his firm chest.

Their heavy pants and moans filled the air as the room steamed up with the smell of sex and sweat. Cookie leaned down to kiss along Lucious' neck as his fingertips sensually slid down her spine, causing her to shudder, until he reached his destination. His thumb slipped between her soaking folds to wet it before he drew it back to her rosebud.

"Lucious," Cookie's mouth fell open in the crook of his neck when she felt her husband push his thumb inside of her bud. "Shit," she managed to hiss out. Lucious chuckle vibrated underneath her. She clenched around him as the sensation of his thumb softly thrusting in and out of her asshole took her body into sensory overload. "I-I'm about to-"

"Cum, baby," he cooed, turning her head so he could press a kiss to her lips. Their lips moved together slowly as Cookie rode him, working out her intense orgasm as her body shivered. Lucious continued to pump inside of her as her climax tipped her over the edge. "Damn, you've got such good pussy, baby," he whispered into her ear. Cookie fought to keep her eyes open as her entire body tingled. His finger slipped out of her rosebud to play with her clit. "You gon' come for me again?" he questioned, softly thrusting inside of her.

She nodded, unable to form words.

"I'm right with you, baby," he groaned as his pace increased. He stroked deeper as Cookie threw her head back and cried out. "Cum with me, baby," he demanded, working her clit faster, flicking and pinching the sensitive nub. "Cum."

"Fuck, Lucious," she moaned out as she milked his length with her juices. She fell against his chest as her pussy clenched and unclenched around his dick. She laughed out; "Shit, how many stones you think I've just burned off?"

Lucious chuckled as he slid out of her with a pop. His hands came to caress her back, tenderly, as he kissed her forehead.

"You want to try something?" He questioned out of the blue as he wrapped his arm around her waist and sat up.

Cookie cocked up an eyebrow as she watched him rummage through his bedside table. "Like what?" A laugh of surprise bumbled out of her mouth when her husband presented her with a joint and a lighter. "Where the hell you get weed from?" she questioned.

"Keem." He admitted before taking the joint between his teeth to light it. "Here, baby. To unwind."

She took the joint while shaking her head in disbelief. "I think that sex was a pretty good way to unwind."

Lucious smiled. "When was the last time we did something crazy?"

"Uh, a few months ago when we got married."

He slapped her thigh. "That wasn't crazy. That was long overdue."

Cookie smiled before taking a long drag of the joint. "I love you so much." She murmured as she passed him the joint.

"I love you, too, baby." He murmured back.

"We can't tell Hakeem we smoked this." She announced after a moment's silence.

Lucious laughed.