"Aye...leave me the fuck alone pa. Standing there looking like a damn highlighter, I'm out Jessica text me when you get home." Pushing past the group placing the cotton candy I bought for Braydon in my purse, I made my way over to my car hopping in.

Getting ready to pull out, I paused hearing knocks on my passenger window causing me to turn seeing Jessica and the four guys standing beside her. Scrunching my face in confusion, I reached cracking the window.

"Damn girl zoomed the fuck outta there, he was only playing. Right Marcus?" Jessy laughed looking towards Marcus as he glared down at me clearly still irritated, nodding my head getting ready to roll the window back up she quickly stepped forward signaling for me to wait. "We're all actually going out tonight, you mind giving us a ride back to the salon."

A lot of things irritate me, but inviting extra people in my car...will get you fucked up with a quickness. Not only is doing it while in front of the extras disrespectful as fuck, it makes me feel like your assuming I'ma say yes just because they're standing there. Almost like your tryna bitch me...must have forgotten how I do.

"This ain't no fucking uber service, I gotta go get my son...yall be cool." Rolling my window back up peeping how the guys were all sharing an underlined eye contact, I put my car in drive quickly pulling out not liking their energy. "Weird as hell."

"Really Chyna?"

"You can sign right here and you will have two weeks to move everything completely out, keys are to be returned to me. I wish you the best of luck."

When I first left New York I was in such a different head space compared to where I am now. If someone told me a few months ago I would be sitting in my leasing office declining the renewal of my lease...I woulda laughed in their face.

"Thank you so much. I'm gonna miss Chicago but...it's time to go." Laughing as I grabbed a pen reading the contract before signing my name on the dotted line, I slide it back across the desk. "Welp I should probably start packing because I got a lot of shit, have a good day."

Grabbing my vibrating phone from inside my purse as I made my way onto the elevator, I smiled seeing Terrance's name flashing across the screen. Letting it ring wanting to wait until I got into my apartment, I quickly answered it busting out laughing as he stared at me with his eyebrows raised.

"I wish you would ignore my call Ms

"I wish you would ignore my call Ms. Chyna, I told you once and I'm gonna keep saying it...I'm on that NECK." Terrance said with a little base in his voice, causing me to move out of the camera sticking my tongue out. "What you doing though?"

It's been a few months since Terrance asked me to officially be "his girl", which I still can't say without smiling. From the random flower deliveries, to the constant checkups, Terrance is the light I needed.

Not only does he do everything he can to make sure I feel special, all while being in a whole other state, he's honestly the zen to my "crazy storm" of a life.