You are part of my heritage now

Start from the beginning

"Ino?"

"Yeah, I'm coming to help you."

She saw her friend bringing a little bag with her and once they got into the changing room, she handed it to her. Sakura took it in her hand and opened it. Her eyes widened when she saw what was inside.

"Before you get all mad, I went early this morning to buy them. I know you don't want to speak about it but-"

"I am not wearing these."

"Sakura, listen. This is your wedding day and night time will eventually come. I don't know Sasuke all that much but if he is following the traditions, he will expect you to do something with him. It might terrify you but... it's a reality. If he's understanding he won't force you but I want you to be ready in case you are comfortable enough to do it. Just take them out."

Sakura gave her a judgmental look but took out the content of the bag. She was now holding a lovely light pink bra, panties and a pair of garters. Everything was made out of lace and thin silk. It was matching her hair.

"Ino, what are those?" she held the garters higher. Her friend laughed.

"These are called garters. Take off your clothes and put the bra and panties on. I'll help you with them, I won't look."

Sakura followed her instructions and got dressed quickly. The fabric felt so thin and soft against her skin that she felt completely naked. She saw that the fabric on the bra was nearly see-through. She covered this part with her arms. "I'm done." Her friend turned around with a smile. "Ino, this is... a lot."

"Show me! I saw you at the hot springs before, don't be shy." she lowered Sakura's arms. "You should have more confidence in your body. You're stunning. Ok, so these," she picked up the garters that Sakura had put on the wooden chair. "You put it like this and now the stockings." Sakura put them on and Ino clipped them to the garters. "Look at yourself."

She turned around and looked in the mirror. She barely recognised her own body in all of this. Her breasts seemed a bit fuller than usual while her waist seemed tinier. Her thighs were enhanced with the stripes against them.

"I-"

"See what I mean? That's what all of this is for. It enhances what needs to be enhanced and hides what you can be self conscious about and it makes you feel sexy at the same time. Come on, put your kimono on."

With the help of her best friend she put it on. Once she got out, Hinata smiled.

"Sakura-chan, you look beautiful."

"Thank you Hinata. Thank you to you for the hair and makeup and thank you Chibe for the outfit."

"I wish you all the best for your wedding and congratulations. Go now, it's already 3:15pm."

Sakura turned around and looked at herself one last time. She had never felt prettier than this. Her skin melted onto the silk of the kimono but the pink of her hair brought a little touch of colour to the outfit. Her darkened eyes made her face more doll-like. Her emerald green shone through the darkness of the makeup and everything was heightened by the length of her lashes. Her lips seemed fuller as well. Unconsciously she felt more confident as well and she knew very well that it was because of Ino's gift. It made her feel like the sexiest woman in the room. The tears made their way to her eyes so to avoid them she swallowed the lump in her throat.