Chapter Seven

I stared in awe at Germany, who looked angry. The angriest that I had ever seen the male, and although, I haven't been around him that long I had met the male before, and I've seen him get into plenty of arguments with Turkey. He was quick to anger, and he wasn't someone you wanted to see upset.

"Prussia...what did I tell you?" Germany asked.

"Brother," Prussia let out a cheeky laugh. "I didn't think I was miss behaving that badly. I felt that (Y/N) and I were having a moment."

Germany gave me a questioning look. I didn't react. I was still too in shock about the whole thing.

"Well, it looks as if your moment is over, so you should leave," Germany spat, as if he had read my mind.

Prussia gulped, and as Germany let him go, he rushed into the hotel muttering curse words under his breath.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Germany asked me, piercing me with his blue eyes.

I couldn't even talk to him; all I could do was nod like an absolute idiot.

He took a deep breath. "I'll walk you to your room, if that's okay?"

I again could only nod.

As we finished our short walk to the hotel entrance, I had just noticed how cold it was, letting out a subtle shiver.

Although, it must not have been subtle enough, as Germany quickly noticed. "Are you cold?"

"N-no, I'm fine," I replied.

"Here, take my jacket," he sternly said, warping it over my shoulders.

I instantly looked to the ground to hide my blush. "Th-thank you..."

He didn't say anything in response. We walked into the hotel in silence. Germany held the door for me and pushed the elevator button to floor 12, still not saying anything.

I would periodically glance at him to see what he was thinking, but his face stayed stoic as always. I wanted to say something and make some sort of conversation, but I didn't have anything to say. What do I even say to him?

I had spent the entire elevator ride overanalyzing, and we had already arrived at the floor. He walked me to my room, still staying silent.

When we arrived at my door, he finally spoke, "You have a good night."

"W-wait, Germany?" I asked, mustering up all of my courage.

"Hm?"

"How did you know where my room is?" I asked.

That was not at all what I wanted to talk about, but at the moment, it was all I could come up with to hold him in my presence a little longer.

"I organize these meetings. I know where everyone's room is," he simply said.

"Oh...well, thank you for tonight. The ball...your brother...the jacket, just th-thank you," I said quietly.

His face seemed unfazed, but he spoke in a much softer tone than I had ever heard from him, "Get some sleep, (Y/N). We have a meeting bright and early. If you need anything, I am just down the hall."

I nodded and gave a small smile, as I gave him back his jacket. I close the door, feeling butterflies explode in my stomach. The smile on my face was undeniable as I collapsed onto my bed, keeping Germany in my mind.