Chapter Two

His thick German accent boomed through the room. "Hello everyone. Before we get started today, I have a special person I'd like to introduce to you. Edeina, please if you'd make your way up here."

I gave him a small smile, however, his face didn't change. I saw the kindness in his sky blue eyes. I stood and waved to the people in the room before taking my seat.

"We are happy to include her with her new independence from Turkey," Germany continues.

In the corner of the room, you could see Sadiku making a bitter face. 

"We should throw a party for (Y/N)," Italy excited interrupted.

"Yeah let's throw one,"  someone else commented.

"Oh a party would be so much fun," another added.

The room began to fill with chatters of excitement, and Germany's eyebrow began to twitch.

He calmly tried to get the attention of the room, but when that didn't work he began to yell, "THERE WILL BE NO PARTY! WE HAVE IMPORTANT BUSINESS!"

Germany's gaze landed back onto me and the excitable Italian. I couldn't hide my disappointment, so I looked away for Germany to not see.

"Please Germany. It'll be loads of fun," Italy pleaded.

Germany sighed, looking at me once more. "Fine, we'll cancel tomorrow's meeting, and aregnmens will be made for a ball tomorrow night. However, we will still be having our meeting bright and early Wednesday morning. Japan, will you make the arrangements?" 

Japan gave a slight nod, while others cheered.

"Now can we get this meeting started," Germany snarled.

For the most part people began to quiet down, and the meeting processed. It was the longest four hours of my life of people arguing, presenting thing, and falling asleep (Greece). When it was over, I was so exhausted and didn't learn a thing. FInally, it was dismissed, and everyone started their separate ways. 

"Ma cherie, how was your first meeting?"France asked, slinging his arm over my shoulder.

"Bloody hell, leave her alone your pervert," England called behind him.

"Oi, I want to talk to her too," America followed.

"Boys, leave her alone. I need to have a word with her," a think German accent said behind us. 

We all turned to see the large German standing behind us. He had a stone cold look on his face, and the other three countries stood there, not knowing what to do.

"What? Are you deaf? Leave." German said with a stricter tone. 

They quickly fled, and German's face softened. 

"How was your first meeting?" he asked as he walked me out.

"It was really interesting. I'm excited to learn more from you guys," I replied, keeping my enthusiasm for him.

"I'm sorry for the sudden change for tomorrow. I know it's unprofessional, but not all of these people are the most professional," he apologized. "People like us will have to just stick it out." He placed his hand on my shoulder and gave a gentle squeeze. "I'll see you tomorrow night, kid"

I gave him one more smile before he walked off, but my face fell when he was out of sight.

Kid...