"A normal wife would say thanks" he scolds her.

She giggles and turns around in his arms, "Thank you handsome."

He rolls his eyes but kisses her softly, "I'm hungry"

"I can go for that egg thing your mom made for my birthday last year."

Antonio groans, "I don't want to make food. I did everything today."

Sienna chuckles, "I'll make it. Come whiny boy."

"Wait" Antonio starts, "While I did all of my chores, I also started researching about adoption agencies. Maybe we can make an appointment and start the process?"

His wife beams giving him a big smacking kiss on the lips, "We're going to do this – start a family?"

"We are"

She throws her arms around his neck and squeezes, "We're going to be the best family in the world"

Antonio smiles, "I agree."

**

They're busy preparing breakfast, well, Sienna is preparing breakfast while Antonio is latching onto her neck like a tick.

The doorbell rings as soon as he convinces her to leave breakfast for a few minutes in the sack. Antonio groans but reluctantly goes to answer the door.

"Babe" Antonio walks into the kitchen with Hailey in tow. Sienna turns around and smiles when she sees Jay's partner. "Hey Hailey, breakfast is almost done. You joining us?"

The blonde smiles, "I already ate. I just need to talk to you."

"Babe, handle the breakfast please" She grins at him and pecks his lips when he rolls his eyes. She takes Hailey to the porch after getting both a cup of coffee.

"What's up Hails?"

She sighs, "Have you heard from him?"

"Jay?" Upon Hailey's nod, Sienna sighs. "I've called a million times, he's not answering. He needs to get surgery before the muscles in his shoulder gets hurt again"

"I'm worried, Si. He's been neglecting work, looks drunk. Hank is at his width's end."

Sienna frowns, "Jay had one terrible year a few years ago. He lost his platoon and spiralled – almost stepped on a landmine. We need to save him Hailey"

Hailey frowns, "It's just a damn surgery, why is he so bent out of shape?"

She shrugs, "I don't think it's just because of the surgery."

**

"Can we take a road trip maybe?" Sienna asks Antonio a few hours after breakfast. She's lying on the sun-chair while he's sitting next to her drinking a beer.

"Where do you want to go?" He chuckles, "We're working again in two days"

"This is a day-thing"

"Alright" He shrugs, "You mind telling me why we're going on an impulsive road trip?"

"Because your wife is crazy and she's worried about her best friend"

He smiles and leans down to kiss her, "Then let's go."

**

Antonio waits in the car while Sienna walks up to the town square. Jay has always loved hippie-shit and brought her here every time she came to visit him.

Sienna smirks when she sees him – he looks so out of place with his leather jacket and jeans. "Where's the colourful wardrobe and shoeless feet?"

Jay turns around and gives her a small smirk. It fades soon, "What are you doing here Si?"

"Si – not Fizz – wow"

Jay shrugs, "I want to be alone Fizz"

She shakes her head and sits down next to him. She orders a chocolate milkshake and a slice of chocolate cake. Upon Jay's raised eyebrow she shrugs, "I have a craving"

"I can see that"

She looks at him with a soft look in her eyes, the concern unnerves him. "Stop looking at me like that"

She thanks the server for her chocolate treats and moans in delight. Jay gives her a look filled with disgust, "are you on your period?"

She shrugs, "can't have a period. I don't have a uterus"

Jay sighs, "I knew that. I'm sorry"

She smiles, "Why are you in Woodstock when you're supposed to be at Chicago Med getting checked in?"

"I screwed up Fizz"

"I know. I just want to know what you did"

He doesn't look at her, "I screwed around with a victim's wife in a murder case, if anyone finds out my career is over."

"When did this happen?"

"Two weeks before the fall. She was at a bar the day her husband got killed. We drank together and ended up at my apartment. One thing led to another and before I knew it we were having a full affair."

Sienna sighs, "I'm sure you know this could mean the end of your career if it comes out right?"

"It won't come out because you're the only one who knows"

"Fair enough" She whispers. "I have to ask though, were you drunk on shift – is that why you fell?"

"I was hungover."

Sienna sighs and rests her head against his shoulder, "What happened?"

"Erin left me, my dad died, you got married and I got shot. I'm lonely Fizz, and when I'm lonely I think of the war and I spiral."

She grabs his arm and pulls him into her for a tight hug. "You're never alone Jay. Come home with me, I'll help you."

"I love you"

"I love you more goof. Come on, I have a lot of fizzers at home."

He laughs and pays for their beverages and Sienna's cake. He gets into the car with them having taken a taxi to get to Woodstock and they drive off to Chicago Med. Jay gets checked into the hospital. Antonio and Sienna sit in the waiting room while Jay's getting his surgery. She already called Hank to tell book off Jay.