Chapter 63

4 months later

"Talk to me, Gabby" Sienna yells out to the ambulance stand of the hospital, dressed in her black scrubs and a yellow cover.

"Twelve year old female in knife fight, two stab wounds to the chest. Heart beat is 90bpm; BP is 130 over 70; respiratory rate is 25 and temperature is at 97 F."

"Get him to Trauma One, put Oxygen on her" Sienna instructs as she accesses the patient. Sienna opens the patient's eyes and scans over them with a flash light.

"Can you hear me, honey? My name is Sienna. You're at the hospital. I'll help you, alright?"

The patient nods her head.

"Can you tell me your name?" Sienna continues

"Br-Br...Bridget"

Sienna cuts off Bridget's bloodied clothes and gives it to Maggie who then gives it to the police.

"Lacerations to the stomach and...oh God" Sienna stops, "Can Maggie and I have the room, please?" She asks all the people in the room. They are confused but leave anyway.

"What?" Maggie asks following Sienna's eyes and sees the lacerations on her private area. Lacerations that aren't supposed to be on a twelve year olds' vagina
Sienna directs her attention to the small girl. "Hey Bridget, can you tell me what happened?" Sienna asks softly, "Where did you get the bruises?"

"My daddy said to make Uncle Vincent feel better." She mutters, "Uncle Vincent did this and stabbed me with the knife when I kicked him"

Sienna takes Bridget's hand in hers and squats next to her, "I will help you now Bridget. Will you be okay if some of my friends come and ask you questions?"

"Are they good friends?"

"They are" Sienna says softly, "They want to be your friend as well."

"Okay" Bridget says, "But you need to stay here"

"I'm not going anywhere" Sienna says with a smile. She calls in Hayley and Kim and the two cops ask Bridget questions while Sienna treats the little girl's wounds. Maggie is holding Bridget's hand the entire time.

"Roberts, police wants to see you outside" Sharon says to her. The blonde nods, "I'll be right back, Maggie is going to stay right here."

Bridget nods timidly. Sienna walks outside to find Hank and Antonio standing outside. Kim and Hayley follow her out.

"Did you find something?" Sienna asks, "Please tell me she fought him off"

"She did" Hank says aware of the tension between Antonio and his wife. "She's a fighter, she fought him off; kicked him in the face and scratched the bastard's face so we have his DNA. He's going to prison for a long time, and we all know how much jailbirds love a paedophile. We won't see Uncle Frank or daddy again. How is she? Will she survive the stab wound?"

"Yeah" Sienna smiles, "It's a superficial wound. She will be in the hospital for a while but she'll be fine. Have you tracked down a mother?"

"Mom died a few years ago, we located the mom's sister and she's on her way from Los Angeles."

"Good, I should get back in there. Thanks Serge" She says, completely ignoring Antonio.

**

Entering Molly's, Sienna finds Kelly; Matt sitting with Choi and Rhodes so she quickly gets a Gin and Tonic from Herrmann and then joins them. Maggie comes over a few minutes later with her own drink.

"God, I need to get drunk" Sienna says causing everyone to laugh and agree with her. It was a long day for all of them. Fire rescued Bridget while the doctors treated her and PD arrested the damn fucking men. What an exhausting day – both physically and mentally.

"Let's get some shots then" Kelly suggests, "Herrmann, can we get a round of Tequila please?"
"Coming up" He yells back.

"You were badass today, I hear" Sienna tells Kelly who laughs. Gabby told her that Kelly punched the uncle and dad in the face and almost threw them off the balcony of the house when they threatened Fire.

"Men like that don't deserve compassion" He mutters. "I agree" Sienna smiles.

"Let's toast, to Bridget"

"To Bridget"

**

Alright - hallo guys! Sorry it takes a while for me to update...I'm just terrible at organizing my life at this moment. 

So this chapter wasn't about Antonio & Sienna at all but it was a bit personal. This happened to someone I know when I was younger and while Bridget survived in the story, the girl i knew didn't. She killed herself a few years later. Please talk to someone if you ever feel sad or feel as though you can't go on anymore. You can talk to me as well.

Next chapter will be up in a few days - and it will be DRAMATIC

Stay tuned.

Thanks for the love