°6 : Detention... Again°

I walked alone down to the dungeons, the only sound heard was the clicking of my shoes which stepped quickly, since I didn't want to bet late to my father's detention. Although I could tell he didn't want to give me detention, he probably wouldn't go hard on me.

I stopped in front of the door, my legs hurting from taking long strides and I breathed quietly, trying to act as if I hadn't just crossed the whole school. I fixed my robe, which was wrinkled and dusty from the floors that I had trekked over on these past few days, presumably mostly from the trophy room.

"How'd you do that?"

I jumped as a voice came from my left, extremely close, shocking into my ear. I turned to see Fred and George standing there, grins on their faces. I furrowed my brows.

"What?" I asked in question, although I knew he was probably pointing out the spell did I used in Neville. He rolled his eyes, his smile still plastered onto his face.

"What else do you think I'm talking about? How you got here almost on time? Honestly..." He muttered off. George took step and now continued what his brother meant.

"How'd you do that spell? What's it called? Who taught it to you?" He frantically asked, as if he kept grabbing questions out of Fred's head. Fred nodded along after every question.
I didn't know where to start.

"Er, well, it's pretty simple..." I exclaimed timidly, cowering my shoulders a bit.

"Then can you teach it to us?" Fred asked, getting excited every millisecond that passed by. I cringed slightly, in fear of breaking his excitement.

"I can't really... I'm not supposed to say anything about it." I replied. George's shoulders dropped, and Fred's face fell with a gaped mouth in shock. The last time he looked like this, he was being screamed at by Filch.

"Why not? Did your dad tell you not to? You REALLY need to stray off on your own..." Fred then crossed his arms slowly.

"Yeah. He won't kill you if you teach it to us." George said. I let out a short laugh, thinking that they were joking for a second, but they were still looking serious. I shook my head as I realised.

"No. No way. You guys don't understand - he WILL kill me!" I said, now crossing my arms. George sneered, looking over at his brother.

"It's a shame, really." He sighed, nudging his brother, who then looked back at him, and as if they spoke telepathically, his eyes lit up as he caught on. I watched blankly.

"Yeah... You know, we have a lot of galleons that need spending, and, you know... We were REALLY thinking of paying you to teach us that spell you did..." Fred went on. I glanced at each of them.

"Well you can keep saving them up for a new broom because I am never, ever, EVER, going to teach you-"

"Get in the classroom, Weasley." I heard a stern voice shout from behind, along with a quick stride of footsteps down the stone flooring. I let out a sigh as I turned around to see my father fixing his robe sleeves and staring at Fred and George. "I've heard enough of your taunting and teasing. Thankfully I've set something exceptionally horrid for you." A small smirk spread onto his face, which almost looked unnatural on his blank face as he neared, and noticed the pale looks on the twins.
The twins shuffled to the door, that they now noticed was unlocked, and Fred slipped in, then exchanging hushed whispers with each other which were inaudible, then departing as George quickly walked off up back out of the dungeons.

I watched my father as he almost stepped in, but then stopped, and then still wearing his smirk, he put an arm out and spoke.
"Y/n."
He offered me to go in first. I raised an eyebrow, since he'd never acted like this before. I quickly walked in and the door was shut immediately behind me along with a key turn.
Fred's eyes widened as he heard this, and at once, I knew that this detention was going to hold something bad.