Day 1, BEN and LJ

I went straight to the kitchen to see if my dad was home. "Dadd-" No, of course he wasn't. Great. Just what I needed. I ran upstairs to check in my brother, Isaac. Isaac had black hair, in which was in a crew cut, pale skin and dark blue eyes. Isaac had started taking online classes because of his bullying at EHS, Elyriia high school that is. "Hey, bubs." I said, as I sat at the end of his bed. "Hey, sissy." He smiled. "In an hour I'll make us a snack. I'll be in my room talking to Cleverbot or something." He nodded as I went to my room. I grabbed my Apple laptop and slumped into my bed, typing in 'WWW.Cleverbot.com'. 'Hello.' I typed, hitting enter. After a short conversation I typed 'What happened to BEN?' My friend had told me that if I asked that my laptop would shut down and I would have to restart it. 'BEN Drowned.' 'Huh?' 'You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?' The screen went black.  I didn't bother tampering with it. I was tired but, I had to make Isaac his snack. I ran downstairs, grabbing some Pocky and running back upstairs. "Isaac~." I chirped. He was on his side, sleeping. "Oh." I set the Pocky down on his bedside table, before scurrying back to my room. I snuggled into my own bed and drifted to sleep.

Dream

          I was in the woods, standing straight in the middle of a path. On that path was a box. A black wooden one. It had a crank. The wood was splintered and the paint was peeling. The box almost called me over, I took small, patient steps before kneeling down to the entity. 'Laughing Jack In A Box' Were engraved on the front on a rusted gold plate. I grabbed the box, curiousity almost eating me inside out. I cranked. An offtune slow and unsteady beat of 'Pop Goes The Weasel' started playing almost immeditatly. The lid popped open. A tall, lanky and slender shadow peered over me. "Hello~..." The male's voice chirped. "I'm Laughing Jack and you are~?" I swallowed a big lump in my throat. "Navy."