Chapter One

Sherlock Holmes aims a pistol down at a bomb jacket, staring Jim Moriarty in the eyes, waiting to see what would happen. It's tense, yet the moment is broken as the introduction to The Bee Gees' song "Stayin' Alive" begins to play. Sherlock and John look around, confused as Jim briefly closes his eyes and sighs in exasperation.

"D'you mind if I get that?"

"No, no, please. You've got the rest of your life," Sherlock shrugs and Jim takes his phone out and answers

"Hello? ... Yes, of course it is. What do you want?" He mouths 'Sorry' at Sherlock, who sarcastically mouths 'Oh, fine' back at him. Jim rolls his eyes as he listens to the phone, turning away from Sherlock for a moment, then he spins back around, his face full of fury "SAY THAT AGAIN!" Jim shouts into the phone "Say that again, and know that if you're lying to me, I will find you and I will skin you," He hisses out the 's' of 'skin.'

Somewhere in London, a woman in a short skirt and leather jacket is standing by a banister, glancing into a crack in a door "Don't shoot the messenger," she says angrily.

"Of course...Of course," he says calmly before snapping "wait," He lowers the phone as he begins to walks forward. Sherlock looks at the bomb jacket and fretfully adjusts the grip on his pistol as Jim approaches. Jim stops at the jacket and gazes down at the floor thoughtfully before lifting his eyes to Sherlock "Sorry. Wrong day to die,"

"Oh. Did you get a better offer?" Sherlock asks casually as Jim looks down at the phone, then turns and slowly starts to walk away.

"You'll be hearing from me, Sherlock," He strolls back around the pool towards the door through which he originally came, lifting the phone to his ear again "So if you have what you say you have, I will make you rich. If you don't, I'll make you both into shoes," Reaching the door, he raises his free hand and clicks his fingers. Instantly all the lasers focused on Sherlock and John disappear. As Jim walks through the door and vanishes from sight, Sherlock looks around the gallery but apparently can see no sign of the retreating snipers. John sighs out a relieved breath.

"What happened there?"

"Someone changed his mind. The question is: who?"

We see the woman again; she slips the phone into her back pocket and nods to a woman through the door crack . Inside the bedroom, a pair of naked legs can be seen lying on a bed.

"Well now. Have you been wicked, Your Highness?"

"Yes, Miss Adler," a sultry voice replies and we see the woman in the jacket snap a picture.