Polaris

Polaris was thinking about when will she meet her sister wanda she was happy but scared at the same time. She thought that she would never see her sister or brother, would they be happy or mad or even sad but why would they be sad? before she could think about anything else a knock came on her door and it was dark.p "Songbird wants us downstairs," she said they both went downstairs and songbird said "I have a plan, we will attack them today" "but why are we attacking them?" said Polaris "because once they are down we can take Wanda and Pietro, there will be a lot of smoke so that way nobody will see us taking them," said songbird "how about we just wait until night to take the both of them," said dare.d "no because they are cameras all over the building," said songbird "that is true, when will we attack?" said dark.p asked "at noon so go get ready," said songbird the team went to go get ready, Polaris did not know what to put on the door open to her room door, songbird gave her a green suit, " it's yours I made it last night for you, " songbird said "thank you it looks good," said Polaris. Once songbird was out of the room Polaris put on the suit it fit her just fine she walked out of the room and the team was all dressed up in their suits, "are you guys ready"  said songbird they all went to tony's tower they all waited of it to be noon Polaris saw thought the widow and saw a girl with red hair and a red suit on she looked like Wanda she looked good, strong, and Healthy she looked at the clock and looked at the team it was time  songbird turn on the large rocket "BOOM" the large rocket flew through the air and hit the tower all Polaris saw that was Wanda falling  out of the building Polaris got up and was about to help her but her father said no because Iron man already got and flew her to the ground she saw thor pick up Pietro and Natasha once the whole team was on the ground wanda used her powers to hold up the falling building but she could only hold up it for a few seconds Polaris could see her bother Pietro yell something to wanda but wanda did not listen then a few seconds later polaris could fell something unleashing from her body  see looked at her father and she knew he could feel it too then see saw her sister Wanda powers growing stronger and then Wanda eyes turned red and then polaris eyes turned green then a blast of green and red flowed into the air and it was from Wanda and Polaris what came out was Chaos. Polaris woke up in a dark room she did not know what happen she was scared her powers felt even stronger she heard the door open to her room her father came in to check on her "how are my sweetheart " I am ok dad why do my powers feel stronger than before?" "because something that was in you came out and it is called chaos. 

HI, GUYS HOW ARE YOU!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE PART THREE OF WANDA AND SONGBIRD PLEASE SHARE THIS TO THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW THANK YOU FOR READING PART THREE OF MY BOOK!! 

(PS: I MIGHT DO PART FOUR OF THIS BOOK TODAY!)