Wanda

Wanda was laying on her bed wondering when her bother will come back, then there was a knock on her door "its bucky can I come in" "yes you can come in" said Wanda. The door opened and there he was the man with a metal arm " I hope I am not bothering you" said bucky "no your not" said Wanda "what are you doing, I was starting to wonder if you were dead or not" bucky said with a laugh "I was just thinking where was my bother" Wanda said, "I want to go look for.."   Wanda was interrupted by Steve he said "guys I need you downstairs now" the three of them ran downstairs when the got down Wanda could see Mr.stark, Natasha, sam, Clint, Bruce, and Thor standing all together, "Wanda we have something's to talk about" said Natasha "look at this footage" wanda looked at the footage and four people were attacking one helpless man one of them had pink bright wings and hands she looked really strong,   one of them had a phoenix forming on her body, another one had green hands and was controlling metal wanda said to herself "why does she look so familiar" and the last person he was controlling metal too just like the girl and he looked so familiar too." are you ok" said Clint "yea just...who are these people?" said Wanda " what do you mean" said Natasha "it's like I have seen these people before" said Wanda "me too it's like I have seen these people before" said Pietro "Pietro!! your back where have you been!!" said Wanda she hugged him like she never seemed him.after they were done hugging they went back to talking about the people who were hurting the poor man "wait you said that these people look familiar" Steve said " yes it's like me and Pietro seemed the girl with the green hands and the man with the red helmet they both can control metal" said Wanda  "hm, that weird where do you think you saw them? said, Tony "it's like...." a big rocket hit the tower Wanda fell out the widow tony turn into the one and only Iron man and flew to help Wanda he caught her, but the building was falling everybody that was in the building was caught by Iron man and thor once everybody was on the ground the building was still falling so Wanda used her powers red flowed inside the building, but the building stopped for a few seconds and then it moved again Wanda tired and tired but then Pietro said, "stop we have to go!!"Wanda looked at Tony's face he looked sad because he worked hard on it so wanda keep on tried then something can Into her mind her powers got stronger her eyes turn bright red then something was released in and it was Chaos.

HI, GUYS HOW WAS PART TWO!!!!! I WAS UP ALL NIGHT WORKING ON IT HOPE YOU LIKE IT MAKE SURE YOU COME TM FOR PART TWO LOVE YOU GUYS BYEEEEEEE!!!!   

PS: THANK YOU ethshek  YOU FOR  FOLLOWING ME HAVE A NICE DAY HOPE YOU LIKE PART TWO!!!!