Paragon lost (1/3)- James Vega

As you've might've guessed from the tittle, this is a three part mini series that'll be based around the movie 'Paragon lost" which is an animated Mass Effect film about the events before Jame's Vega went on to work with Shepard.

It's a surprisingly well done movie that I (personally) think is quite underrated and if you haven't checked it out, you should.

Unlike the previous chapter's that I've written in this booklet, this chapter will not be an x reader- it'll be something slightly different, but I'm sure you'll love it none-the-less.

________________________________________________________________________________

In the year 2148, explorer on Mars disclosed the remains of an ancient space faring civilization. In the decades that followed, these mysterious artifacts revealed startling new technologies, enabling travel to the furthest stars. The basis for this incredible technology was a force that controlled the very fabric of space and time.

They called it the greatest discovery in human history.

The civilizations of the galaxy call it....Mass Effect.

"All said and done, it's gonna come down to a handful of decisions we make out here..." Said the burly tattooed soldier.

"Well, who we are has always been defined by what we do

"Well, who we are has always been defined by what we do. How is this different from any other time?" Asked the much more scrawny man.

"Out here, our choices affect not only our lives, but the lives of all the people we've sworn to protect. We can only hope....we make the right ones."

James Vega held on tight to the safety handle of the handing vehicle as it made it's bumpy descent down onto the foreign planet.

"Breaking into 'Mission A,' altitude, 8,000." Came Mason (a fellow member of the Delta squad) voice came through over the speaker. "Atmospheric pressure, zero-point-eight."

"That's our Que, Marines. Gear up. Prep for drop." At the commending voice of their commander (Toni), the Delta spade unbuckled and got to work.

Jame's was no exception to this, and he only spared a moment to briefly glance at the photo of Tril Mil'Soni that hung in his locker- but that small moment was enough to catch the eye of his annoying co-worker, Essex.