Late night interview- Diana Allers

This is, of course, a smut chapter since Diana's "romance" is more of a one-night-stand type deal. In this chapter I'll be describing Shepard to be female since in the last chapter I described them to be male.

________________________________________________________________________________

"So, did I miss anything?" Aller's, or Diana as she insisted you prefer to her as, asked as she looked to you expectantly. "Do you have any questions?"

"You gonna go file your story now?" You asked as you leaned against the glass fish tank in your room. It was roughly around 6 am now and you'd be lying if you said you weren't tired, but you were very much willing to stay up for Diana's sake. She had contacted you sometime around midnight last night and asked if it were okay for her to come over and finish up the rest of her interview with you.

Despite spending the entire day running from galaxy to galaxy, you just couldn't find it in yourself to push her away.

"It's easy enough to do later," she answered as she put her hand on her hip.

'God, why must she wear such tight clothes?!' You thought to yourself as you bit your lip.

"I've got a good lead, and I know how to finish. I just need the right body," it was now her turn to eye you up and down.

"If that's what you want, let's lock that door," you nodded your head in the direction of the door as you crossed your arm's over your chest.

"Well...we can't talk about this. The crew can't know," she glanced around the room as if she were afraid someone might walk in at any moment. "I am my credibility and reputation. If word get's out that I got too close to a source, then I'm done."

"I'll make sure this stays just between us," you then pushed yourself off of the glass tank and made your way over to the raventte.

"Well, I can't refuse an exclusive," she chuckled before leaning in toward's you. You settled your hand's on her hip's and pulled her toward's you as you're lips moved in rhythm with each other. You felt her lip's curl into a smile as you pushed her up against the door (not before making sure it was locked, of course).

She moaned loudly as your mouth moved toward's her neck and your hand's fondled her breasts. You let out a surprised gasp of your own when you felt her hand's smack down on your ass. She smirked at your momentary surprise and quickly took advantage of it as she flipped over and pinned you to the wall.

You allowed her to take control, something that you normally wouldn't ever let anyone do, as she caressed her hand's up and down your body- feeling all part's of you. She trailed one of her hand's up your thigh and you rejoiced as it went under your the skirt of your dress. To give her better leverage, you threw one of your leg's over her shoulder and steadied yourself on the counter top of your desk near by.

Taking the hint, Diana buried her face in between your thigh's, dragging her tongue across the fabric of your black undergarment's. You bit your lip and closed your eye's in piece as you soaked in the feeling of her tongue, teeth, and finer's teasingly playing around with your already wet underwear. Letting out a breath sigh, she finally gave you the relief you deserved as she pulled the fabric down and began kissing your lower lips.

It goes without saying that you spent the majority of that morning locked away in your room, for unknown reason's toward's the crew.