18

*

When the afternoon hit, the girls were laying on the bean bags when Amber got a text. "I've got a text!! Islanders, tonight things will heat back up, with a dirty dancing challenge. Who will get who's heart rate up the most? #pipinghot #dancedirtyforus"

The girls all squealed as they bolted for the dressing room to start getting ready. Stella's costume was based on an angel, including a white lace bra and skirt with silver rhinestones all over, and a pair of wings. The girls were buzzing while the boys were all downstairs grabbing drinks before sitting down.

"This should be fun lads," Anton laughed as the music began. First came Amber who did her best to give all the boys a little show, and if she tried a little more with Michael to show him what he was missing, then Stella wasn't judging. Then came Belle, followed by Johanna and then Stella. 

Stella made her way down the stairs slowly, trying to not trip in her high heels. She looked up from her feet when she hit the deck and sent Tommy a soft smile. The boy's eyes had nearly bugged out of his head when he saw Stella encompassed in basically nothing more than lingerie with a white silk robe draped across her shoulders. 

Stella started on the side opposite of Tommy, leaving him for last. She kept it classy with all of the boys. She would drag soft touches along their arms or legs while dropping low in front of them and looking up innocently at the shocked boys. Who knew a girl could look that sinful but still remind them of an angel?

When she got to Tommy, Stella perched herself on his knee, grabbing his hand and dragging it up her smooth thigh. She then maneuvered her self to her knees before his parted legs, dragging her hands over his own thighs before lifting back up to lean over his lap and leave a feather-light kiss on his neck, giggling when she heard his breath hitch.

The brunette gave him a wink before strutting off the way she had come from. "Bloody hell," Tommy adjusted himself in his pants while the boys all laughed at him.

*

Stella was still blushing when the girls and boys switched places for their dance. The girls had fawned over the brunette after her dance, no one expecting her to be able to pull off the naughty challenge. As the music began, they started off with Michael. The tattooed boy spent extra time with Joanna and no more than three seconds with Amber, and the Stella exchanged a look with Maura as the boy sauntered off. 

Curtis put on a show that no one was surprised by, as did Anton. Tommy was after, and Stella was torn between letting out an 'aw' and blushing at his boxing outfit. She giggled watching him go around, letting out belly laughs when she saw him twerk in Mauras face as the Irish woman squealed. Next he smirked at Stella as she locked eyes with him making his way to her.

He mimicked Stella by booty dropping in front of her before rising half way and grabbing her leg. He gently placed her ankle on his shoulder while placing soft kisses to her skin, making his way up her leg till it was borderline indecent. He then dropped her leg and dropped a kiss on her sternum before threading his fingers through her hair and brushing his lips against hers teasingly. 

The girls clapped and hooted as Tommy laughed at the flushed look on Stella's face before he jogged his way back to the dressing room. Lastly was Ovie, who didn't surpise anyone with his sex appeal. Maura and Stella couldn't help but squeal when he kissed Molly Mae's neck as he finished up.

"Alright ladies and lads, for the boys, Ovie's heart rate was raised the most by Molly Mae. Maura did it for Curtis. Anton's was raised by Stella, Tommy to no ones surprised had the most reaction to Stella, and Michael's heart was racing for myself." Amber had been the. perfect announcer considering the smirk she barely held in hearing Michael's results.

"For the ladies, our little Stella was turned on the most by Tommy. My heart rate was the highest for Ovie. Molly Mae's heart raced for Ovie, Belle's was Anton, Joanna's was Ovie, and Maura's was Curtis. The team that raised the other's heart rates the most is, the girls!"

*

That night Stella was taking her makeup off in the bathroom when she saw Tommy trying to sneak up behind her. "Aren't you supposed to be quick on your feet as a boxer?" Stella giggled as Tommy pouted at being caught before wrapping his arms around her waist. 

"I really enjoyed your outfit tonight," he met her eyes in the mirror before ducking down to drop a line of kisses from her shoulder up to her throat. "Can you keep that for personal use?"

"Get us a night in the hideaway and we'll see," Stella unconsciously tilted her head to allow him more access as she finished up with her makeup. 

"I'm on it babe," he huffed as he grabbed her hand and lead her to the bedroom. 

"It's crazy isn't it," Stella whispered after the lights went out. 

"What is?"

"That our time Is almost up in here," Stella snuggled her head into his chest. 

"Time flies when you're spending it with your favorite person," Tommy leaned down to kiss her, pulling the covers up as he rolled her under his body.

*

yall im sorry for the delay, I started watching the new seasons of LI and got inspired. this Is short bc im not sure peoples thoughts on full blown smut and wanted to get a feel on that before I wrote anything!!!

lmk your thoughts, I think I have four or five more chapters left of this and im down to make them ~spicy~